94

☆ 94. Chapter 94

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

94 Jiang Yu and Xuan, the people who came over, had never seen them, and there were some people behind him, but there was no expression on the faces of those people, like a piece of wood following behind the man.

The man was not wrapped in animal skin, and what was wrapped around his waist was not like a cloth, like an animal skin but not particularly like it.

When the man passed by the muscular man, he casually glanced over the person and walked away, not caring whether the muscular man was dead or alive.

"That's right, I can beat the first soldier in my hand like this. The man looked at Jiang Yu and Xuan and said, and finally his eyes fell on Jiang Yu, he didn't expect that a person who looked so thin would be so powerful.

Jiang Yu and Xuan glanced at each other, and Jiang Yu took a small step back and asked Xuan to solve the matter.

Xuan turned sideways to block the man's view and asked, "Who are you?" The

man suddenly laughed: "I am the patriarch of the Black Plains tribe, Black Antelope. "

The patriarch of the Black Plains tribe? Jiang Yu repeated in a low voice, poking his head out from behind Xuan to look at the black antelope who claimed to be the patriarch of the Black Plains.

The black antelope immediately sensed that Jiang Yu was looking at him, and evoked a self-righteous charming smile at Jiang Yu.

When Xuan found that Hei Ling was not smiling at him, but at Jiang Yu behind him, his face instantly darkened.

The black antelope saw that Xuan blocked his sight: "Who are you?" Xuan

: "The patriarch of the Jiujing tribe, Xuan." "

Black Antelope didn't take Xuan's words to heart, Jiujing has only been established for a short time, and no one knows what kind of tribe Jiujing is, so Heijing thinks of Jiujing as a small tribe.

Just now, Hei Ling also saw Xuan's move, and seeing that his strength was not bad, he raised the idea of recruiting the two of them together. Although he has a lot of thugs who don't have their own intentions, it's a pity that these people don't have their own ideas, and every time they hit someone, he has to say it himself.

It's still easy to take out to fight, but if you want to expand outward and seize other places, you have to have a thinking person to take the lead, and a puppet can't do it.

The black antelope threw his olive branch to Xuan, and if it really didn't work, he would make two people into puppets, and it was not impossible to have two puppets with high force value.

"Come and join the Black Plains tribe and become my clansman," the black antelope said to Xuan, "As long as you are willing to join the Black Plains tribe, you can choose women, slaves, food, and water at that time, and you can take care of my people." Jiang

Yu raised his eyebrows, is this here to hook up with someone?

Xuan glanced at the black antelope lightly, there was no bird for him, what did he want that thing to do, he was not short of food and water, as for women and slaves.

Xuan said that it was better to forget it, if a woman still had to take care of this and that, as for the slave, he would not need it, why should he be a slave if he could do it himself.

It's very good for him to live with Jiang Yu now, and he still needs some female slaves, isn't it redundant.

Jiang Yu didn't feel it anymore, what's the use of asking for a slave woman, in the end, it's not for him to keep it, it's better to let the people of Jiujing eat more.