14

☆ 14. Chapter 14

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

14 When Jiang Yu woke up again, I don't know how much had passed, but the external injuries on his body were wrapped in animal skins, and a large thistle was applied to stop bleeding.

Looking at the dim cave, Jiang Yu was in a trance for a while.

I haven't lived in a cave for two months, so it's a little strange and a little familiar.

"Wake up.

A very familiar voice came, and Jiang Yu propped up his body and raised his eyes to look at the entrance of the cave.

Hyun walked over with a piece of meat wrapped in leaves.

"It's a goo, and the meat is still very good. "Hyun put the meat on the stone bed where there was no skin for it.

"Thank you. Jiang Yu picked up the meat and ate it, the taste was still the same as before, and now Jiang Yu urgently needed to replenish food, so he didn't care.

After eating a piece of meat the size of a palm, Jiang Yu felt that his stomach felt better.

After looking around the cave, Jiang Yu looked back at Xuan, who was sitting on the stone and treating his wounds, and asked, "This is not your cave in the tribe."

Xuan paused to deal with the wound and organized the language: "Well, it's not a tribe's cave.

Getting this answer, Jiang Yu was a little surprised, but he didn't have too much expression on his face, and nodded lightly, he was not interested in the affairs of the Pingshan tribe.

After Xuan finished treating the wound, the two of them quieted down together.

The relationship between the two is actually not very good, before in the Pingshan tribe, it was the grace of rubbing rice and bringing people back, and the rest is nothing.

"I went to look for you at the time, but unfortunately you left. Xuan opened his mouth to break the silence.

"Looking for me? Jiang Yu thought that when he was driven out by the Pingshan tribesmen, Xuan had only been treated by himself for two days, and he was not afraid that his legs would be wasted in the future.

Xuan nodded: "It's a pity that it's still slow, if I were a little faster, you wouldn't have to leave the tribe to survive on your own..."

Speaking of this, Xuan thought of the clothes Jiang Yu was wearing, and his softest animal skin was not as soft and comfortable as ever, which showed that Jiang Yu's life after leaving the Pingshan tribe was even better than in the tribe.

Hyun shut up and stopped talking.

"Whether you're here or not, I can't stay. Jiang Yu shook his head, not wanting to continue the topic and directly shifting: "You came out to hunt?" "

No, I'm leaving the tribe like you. Xuan didn't shy away from telling Jiang Yu directly.

Jiang Yu stared at Xuan, hesitated for a while and nodded.

Xuan continued, "Where is your cave, I can have someone carry the rhinoceros back for you."

"You didn't divide it?

"It's divided, otherwise you won't be able to bring it back, but this is what you hunted, and we are not qualified to deal with it privately, and we will deal with it yourself when you wake up." Xuan explained that at that time, the group of them was only watching from the side, and they didn't have any strength at all, so how could they be embarrassed to divide it.