108

☆ 108. Chapter 108

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

108 "Xuan! Jiang Yu didn't know how many times Xuan was punched out by a man and fell heavily to the ground.

He himself was not much better, and he did not react at all to their attack on the man, but both of them were very badly injured.

Xue looked at the embarrassed two, and her face turned red with excitement.

That's what happens against her, no one can stop her from what she's going to do, it's good for everyone, except for those who are stubborn.

Xuan got up from the ground, and subconsciously raised his hand to wipe the blood that had just gotten to his mouth, but unfortunately the back of his hand had been wiped many times, and now he couldn't wipe it clean, no matter how he wiped it.

Halfway through the wipe, Xuan didn't give up, looked sideways at Jiang Yu who was kneeling on one knee and smiled: "I'm fine, don't worry." Jiang

Yu didn't know where he went for a long time with wood tied to his legs, but fortunately, the wounds were healed, otherwise he would have to bleed again.

However, the bones that were not all healed suffered and dislocated again, but now Jiang Yu didn't have time to pay attention to himself, he had to go to see Xuan first to make sure that his internal organs were not injured.

The man also suffered a lot of injuries, if it weren't for the puppet man who was unconscious, it is estimated that he would have stopped fighting without his life, but unfortunately the man is a puppet man without consciousness.

Jiang Yu helped the person up, as long as he didn't intend to fight for a while and find the right opportunity, he could solve this man, this matter could be easily dealt with, and they could also go back to have a good rest.

He misses the tribe's food a little, as well as all kinds of fruits, and it is estimated that he will eat something made from the powder ground from pearl fruits when he goes back this time.

At this moment, the man didn't know what was wrong, and he went crazy on the spot, pounding the ground incessantly.

Xue saw that the man didn't beat Jiang Yu and them, so she was so anxious that she kept shouting in place to let the man kill Jiang Yu.

It's a pity that this time the man didn't listen to a word, and kept hitting the ground, raising a thick layer of dust to wrap everyone present, and the ground was shaking without any regularity.

Jiang Yu came to Xuan's side, grabbed his hand and mobilized a few spiritual energy to start inspecting Xuan's body, skin trauma and the like are easy to say, he really has no way to rupture his spleen.

Xuan wanted to stop Jiang Yu and didn't want him to waste his strength, but Jiang Yu was forcefully stopped.

Fortunately, now that no one has come to fight them, and the snow itself has no force value, she is even more afraid to come up, and the other puppets are also blocked by him.

They almost couldn't stop them at first, but fortunately, the real wind came with people later, although these people didn't have enough to eat and looked weak, but they were also considered to have helpers, one person couldn't beat one of them, and they were two or three people.

Hunter and Meng are not ruthless people, and when the puppeteers did not come, they gave them some dried meat and water, and let them eat to help them fight.