16

☆ 16. Chapter 16

Font Record

Previous Chapter Table of Contents Next Chapter

Chapter

16 "Go, follow me to find herbs." Jiang Yu shouted back to his senses.

looked at Jiang Yu and blinked: "Huh?

Jiang Yu snorted in disgust, and walked outside with the white wolf and Xiaobai.

He'll follow anyway, so there's no need to worry about it at all.

Meng didn't know the meaning of Jiang Yu's look just now, but it didn't prevent him from taking people to follow Jiang Yu, and Jiang Yu hadn't said how to save people.

If Jiang Yu could know what was going on in his head, he would definitely slap him in the head, his brain was meant to be used, not to be seen.

The sound is more fierce than the road, knowing Jiang Yu's meaning and following Jiang Yu.

When Meng thought about it for a long time and reacted, the two had already walked out for a short distance.

Jiang Yu didn't wait for the fierce, and waited for the fierce to catch up before jumping on Xiaobai's body, and said to the two behind him, "Follow tightly." "

Rhubarb and forsythia are both herbs that grow in the bushes on the hillside and can be found if you look closely, but I don't know if the appearance of rhubarb and forsythia here will change.

When he arrived at the place with the people, Jiang Yu took the initiative to jump off Xiaobai's back and began to look carefully in the bushes.

Meng Heyin also wanted to help, but they didn't know what these two herbs looked like, and they couldn't make up for it after listening to Jiang Yu's description, so they could only watch Jiang Yu from the side and wait for him to find it and give the two of them a sample, so that they could follow the sample to find it.

Finally, Jiang Yu found forsythia and rhubarb under a bush, and handed over rhubarb and forsythia to Meng Heyin respectively.

Let them look carefully, don't be mistaken, there will be no shortage of herbs needed later, and after writing them down, the two of them can lead the team to find herbs, and they can put all their energy on those who are sick.

Meng Heyin also said that he understood, and when he went out to find the herb, his eyes were reluctant to leave the medicine in his hand, as if he wanted to imprint the herb in his mind.

Jiang Yu called out all the white wolves in order to make the surroundings safer, and asked him to watch that there were no other fierce beasts and large beasts around him.

The white wolf whined quietly and burrowed into the forest like a gust of wind, while Xiaobai followed Jiang Yu honestly, and Jiang Yu followed wherever he went.

Jiang Yu took out the back basket from the space ring, treated Xiaobai as a tool beast hanging the back basket, and put all the herbs he picked in the back basket.

After a day's hard work of the three of them, they found a lot of rhubarb and forsythia, and after Jiang Yu estimated that these were enough for the time being, he took the two of them back the same way.

By the time Jiang Yu returned to Xuan's temporary residence, the big cave had been sorted out, everything that should have been cleaned up inside had been cleaned up, and the people lying down had also been simply wiped down, and there was no bad smell at the beginning.

Jiang Yu nodded in his heart, he did a good job and was quite conscious.

Jie came in with a pot of water, and saw Jiang Yu standing in the open space and looking around.