Something Special (Ashton Irwin)

ashton's a bad boy in distress and y/n can freeze people. yeah yeah yea h yeah yeah yeah yeah

~

You were walking around town one night when you heard someone speaking loudly, so you snuck around a building to try and find the source. You peered around the west side of the brick wall and saw a brown-haired boy wearing a leather jacket and a snapback on his head standing in front of a larger man. The bigger one was yelling at the smaller one for something involving a girl – you didn't really understand it, to be quite honest – but when the man pulled out a gun, you knew it was serious. You quickly – and quietly – snuck a little closer to them, hiding behind a dumpster.

"I'm not going to ask again, Irwin," the man growled, loading the gun and pointing it directly at the boy's face, "What the hell were you doing with her?" The boy remained silent, a challenging smirk on his face, and when the man put his finger on the trigger, you sprang into action. Your hands shot up, causing the two men in front of you to freeze.

You darted from out of the shadows, going over to the boy and trying to figure out how you were going to get him out of there. You hooked your arms around his waist tightly and pulled on him to see if you could drag his weight. When you realized you could, you carefully took him back down the alleyway and across the street to safety.

After maneuvering him to sit on a bus bench, you walked back to unfreeze the man with the gun. You watched him look around, clearly wondering where the boy had gone. He shook his head lightly, putting his gun away and walking back inside the building he must have come from.

You let out a quiet sigh of relief before returning to the boy on the bench. You had to admit he was quite attractive; His light brown hair curling up along the edge of the snapback and the look of a leather jacket, torn white tee, skinny jeans, and black combat boots suited him well. He looked harmless, honestly – so why did he just have a gun pointed at him?

You unfroze him before moving from your spot, eyeing him closely as he looked around in a slight panic. He was mumbling to himself about 'how did I get here?' and 'what the hell?' and that was when you decided to make your presence known.

"Hi," you said softly, walking over to him. The boy jumped and his head snapped up to look at you as you sat down on the opposite end of the bench.

"Who the hell are you?" he spat.

"You wanted to know how you got here."

"You brought me here?" he asked skeptically, "There's no way. A girl like you could not have possibly gotten someone twice her size anywhere without them knowing."

"You asked," you shrugged, "But what I want to know is why that guy had a gun pointed to your head."

"It was nothing," he grumbled, standing up and beginning to walk away.

"Didn't look like nothing to me," you cut him off, hopping up from your seat.

"I had it covered myself. I didn't need anyone's help," he said.

"A simple 'thank you' would suffice," you commented, following him down the sidewalk.

"Thank you?" he cocked an eyebrow, "For what?"

"Oh, I don't know, saving your life?"

"My life wasn't in danger."

You simply rolled your eyes, "I don't know if this is some sort of bruised ego or masculinity kind of thing, but I'm sure you'll see me around to thank me properly later." You smiled sarcastically at him and turned to walk away.