Loose Ends, Old Flings (Cody Carson) - Part 2

part 1 summary: you were best friends with cody in college, have had a daughter since you last saw him, ran into each other at an ice cream shop, and old feelings have resurfaced

sorry if ur not about the sio life but this was requested by my dude lunalove25 on tumblr and i finally finished it so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

~

One week later; Saturday afternoon

"Guys!" Cody beamed as he entered the dressing room, "Guess who I found!" The band kept throwing out ridiculous guesses because you finally pushed past Cody.

"Sorry," you said, "It's just me." Their jaws dropped, making you smile. "Are you gonna stand there trying to catch flies or are you gonna come hug me?" you teased.

"Y/N!" they shouted in unison, practically shoving each other out of the way as they ran over to the door. Cody quickly pulled Lexie out from behind you so she didn't get trampled, causing her to laugh lightly.

"Thank you," she told him.

"What are you doing here?!" Zach exclaimed, his arms tightening around your waist.

"Heard you guys were in town," you snickered, "Thought I'd drop by."

"We've missed you so much!" Maxx pouted, making you ruffle his hair. The boys finally let go of you by this point, allowing you a moment to catch your breath.

"I've missed you guys too," you grinned, "And if we're gonna be seeing each other a lot more often, there's someone else you should get used to having around as well. Lex, this is Zach, Dan, and Maxx," you said pointing to each of them so she knew who was who, "Guys, this is my daughter Alexis."

"Lexie," she corrected you, offering them a smile.

"When did that happen?" Maxx's eyes widened, "How long had it been since college?"

"At least 15 and a half years," your daughter grinned a bit wider, "Give or take a couple days."

"And you were the one Cody went on a date with last weekend?" Dan asked you. You nodded and he sighed, "So much has happened since we last saw you!" You giggled softly, but decided to change the subject.

"Have you guys practiced for the show tonight?" you asked, "I wanna hear some songs!"

"Still our number one fan, I see," Cody chuckled, walking over to you and wrapping an arm around your shoulders, pulling you in so he could kiss your cheek.

"It's debatable at this point," you shrugged.

"What does that mean?" Zach gave you a confused laugh.

"Potential new number one fan here!" Lexie mock-saluted, "Reporting for duty, sir!"

Dan couldn't help but laugh, "Your mother did always say she was going to make Set It Off fans out of her future kids."

"Did you think I was lying?" you scoffed.

"Of course not; You would never lie to us," Maxx smirked, rushing over and poking your stomach as he nudged you out of the room. Dan and Zach followed while Cody stayed behind with Lexie.

"We better go before one of them tries to steal your mom away from me," he said lightheartedly. Lexie simply laughed and rolled her eyes jokingly.

"Please," she told him, "She hasn't stopped talking about you since the moment you ran into each other at the ice cream place last week."