All of My Regrets (Calum Hood) - Part 2

The second you closed the door behind Calum, you bolted back to your bedroom. You grabbed your purse from where you'd put it on your dresser, dug out your phone, and dialed your best friend's number.

"I slept with Calum last night!" you blurted out the moment you heard her pick up. She instantly started laughing.

"I'm sorry," Micah replied, "It sounded like you just said you slept with your ex-boyfriend last night." You let out a high-pitched sigh, immediately hearing the laughing stop. "Y/N," she said firmly, "Do not tell me you slept with your ex-boyfriend last night."

"Okay, I won't tell you," you replied shyly.

"Y/N!" she screeched, "What the fuck is wrong with you?!"

"I don't know!" you groaned, throwing yourself back onto the bed, "He showed up at the club I was at and we started talking again and we ended up back at my place and he kissed me and the next thing I knew, I woke up naked with his arm around my waist!"

"Dude." You didn't even need to see Micah to know she was shaking her head.

"I know!" you shouted, "Just tell me what to do; I don't know what to do!"

~

Calum's POV

"Hey, man," Luke greeted Calum the moment he walked into the door, "Where were you last night? I thought you'd be home by at least midnight."

"Things got a little messy at the club," Calum cleared his throat nervously.

"What does that even mean?" Michael laughed, pausing the game on the TV to look over at him. When he didn't answer, Michael's eyes got wide and a sly smile spread across his face. "You went home with a girl, didn't you?"

"Mike-"

"You totally did!" the blue-haired boy shouted, "You totally got some last night! Did you get her name? Was she hot? Did she have a nice-"

"It was Y/N!" Calum blurted out. The boys' jaw instantly dropped.

"Your ex-girlfriend?" Ashton finally spoke, "You slept with your ex-girlfriend?"

"Please stop saying it like that," he practically begged.

"Do you think if I stop saying it like that, it'll all just stop being true?! You're the one who slept with his ex! What on earth were you thinking?!"

"We were both a little drunk and weren't thinking clearly!" Calum said defensively.

"A little drunk is calling the other and telling them you made a mistake by letting them go!" Luke chimed in, "Not going back to their place and having sex with them!"

"Well, unless you've got a time machine, I can't go back and undo it, Hemmings," he snapped.

"You're going to have to talk to her about this, Cal," Michael said.

"Or I could not do that and we'll all just return to the way we've been living our lives for the last year and a half."

"Calum," Ashton rolled his eyes, "You can't just avoid her for the rest of your life."

"And why not?"

"Because you're still in love with her!" he shouted, throwing his arm up, "Do you ever think that maybe there's a chance she's still in love with you too?"

"She's seeing other people, Ashton," Calum sighed.

"She can't sit and wait around for you forever, Cal," Luke said, "You know she's too scared to be the first to say anything. She's just trying to move on."