All I Ever Wanted (Calum Hood)

"Please?" you begged, sticking your bottom lip out.

"You know I don't like spin the bottle, princess," your best friend sighed.

"But it gives you an excuse to kiss pretty girls, Cal!" you chirped, stealing his snapback and placing it on your own head.

"I can kiss pretty girls anytime I want."

"Oh, alright, Mr. I'm-so-hot-and-everyone-wants-to-kiss-me over here!" Calum couldn't help but chuckle at your outburst, but groaning softly when your arms went around his neck and you rested your chin on his shoulder, knowing what was coming next. "Just one game, Cal," you blinked.

"Princess-"

"Please? I'll never ask you for anything ever again!"

"You said that the last time," he reminded you. You leaned in closer to kiss his cheek, making him let out a deep sigh. "That's not fair," he murmured. You didn't respond, you simply kissed his cheek again and again until he finally caved. "Fine!" he sighed, moving his head away from yours, "Just stop doing that!"

"You love my kisses," you frowned, removing your arms from his neck and grabbing his hand, pulling him toward the living room. "Okay!" you beamed, going to the circle on the floor and sitting beside Luke, tugging Calum to sit beside you, "We're ready!"

"You actually convinced him?" Michael shook his head.

"I always do," you replied, sticking your tongue out at him.

"You tell him you weren't going to give his hat back until the game was over?" Ashton asked you.

"Don't give her ideas, Ash!" Calum whined, making everyone in the circle laugh. You shoved his shoulder playfully as Michael was the first to spin the bottle.

After a few more people, Calum took his turn and then you took yours. Your spin landed on the blonde boy beside you.

"How do I always land on you first?" you rolled your eyes.

"You know you can't get enough of this," Luke chuckled. You pecked his lips and then he took his turn, completely missing Calum's jaw tightening when you kissed him.

The next time around, your spin landed on the boy across from you, so you leaned over and kissed him, not realizing once again that Calum looked anything but thrilled.

But when it was Calum's turn during the third round, your heart was racing. He'd spun the bottle and it landed right in the middle of himself and you. You were confused as he went to reach for the bottle again, but Michael stopped him.

"What're you doing?" he asked.

"It didn't land on anyone," Calum stated nonchalantly.

"Well, it's close enough to Y/N – just kiss her."

"It didn't land on her, Mike," he shook his head, making your heart sink. You knew he was your best friend, but was it really that repulsing for him to just give you a little peck for the game?

"Come on, mate – don't be a pussy," Michael shoved him, "She's not that bad of a kisser." You rolled your eyes at the comment. Calum froze for a moment before turning toward the blonde.

"How the hell would you know?" he spat, making everyone's eyes widen.

"Not like we haven't played this game before," Michael shrugged, leaning back against the couch, "At least I'm not afraid of kissing her."