Saved For Last (Trevor Collins)

warnings: swearing. it's another ah imagine what more do u want from me

u should probably watch one of the gmod: murder let's plays if u want a better visual as to the game's layout and the character names but it's not an important detail u have to know to understand what's going on lmao

i tried to keep it short but ¯\_( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)_/¯

~

Setup

"We all in?" Gavin asked, earning a hum of confirmation from everyone in the room. "Alright! Let's play!" he chirped to officially start the video, "Geoffrey, what are we playing?!"

"We're playing Geoff is Not the Killer," he answered, making everyone laugh.

"No!" he smiled, "We're playing another round of Murder except this time, we have Treyco instead of Jack and Y/N instead of Michael!"

"Ah, the two lovebirds," Ryan sighed dramatically, "I love games where a relationship might be ruined by the end of them."

"We can't break up," Trevor said as the game started, "I need her too much."

"If we break up, he'll have to go back to living on microwavable dinners and ice cream sandwiches," you shook your head, beginning your search for clues. The group laughed, but Trevor spoke up again.

"You guys think she's joking but she's not," he stated with a serious expression despite the fact that no one was looking at him, "She's trying to teach me how to cook but it's not been going well."

"How bad could it possibly be?" Geoff asked, "Cooking isn't that hard."

"The spaghetti noodles actually caught on fire," you deadpanned.

"Dude, are you fucking serious?" Jeremy laughed, "Spaghetti is like, the easiest thing to make!"

"I know!" he exclaimed, "I'm not proud of myself!"

"The boy knows how to work a fire extinguisher though," you giggled, "Almost as if he learned how to before he learned to walk."

"Well, if you're going to be a shitty cook, you kind of have to know how to work a fire extinguisher," Ryan pointed out, making you snort softly.

~

Round One

"Wait," you suddenly said, "How do I know if I already have a gun?" Everyone chuckled, but Jeremy was the only one who aided your confusion.

"Spin your mouse wheel," he told you.

"Ooh!" you squeaked before giggling in amusement, "Cool! How do I shoot it?"

"Well, we know of at least one person who isn't the murderer," Gavin laughed.

"You just right click, Y/N," Jeremy chuckled as well, "But don't get trigger happy."

"This is America, bitch!" you announced obnoxiously, "It's my constitutional right to get trigger happy!"

"This is Texas, you know," Geoff shrugged.

"She's not even from Texas!" Trevor laughed.

"Stay out of this, Trevor!" you exclaimed, "This is about me and America!"

"Treyco, why are you with her?" Jeremy tried to ask seriously but it was obvious he was holding back another laugh.

"She's hot," Trevor answered without hesitation, peeking over the top of the computers to see you smile.