Sanity Break (Trevor Collins)

i really didnt think my last trevor imagine was going to do as well as it did tbh so i hope u guys treat this one well too 💚🖤

~

"Knock it off, Trevor," you mumbled, keeping your eyes on the computer screen in front of you.

"But you're not paying attention to anything I'm saying!" he whined, throwing another tiny wad of paper at you.

"Because I'm working," you reminded him, "Maybe you should be working too."

"But I've already finished editing all my videos!" he insisted, "And there's no point in starting another 5 minutes before I leave for the day!"

"Then go pester someone else," you growled. You quickly saved all your files before transferring them over to your USB stick, already knowing what was coming next.

Trevor was never one to take a hint, so he continued ripping up little pieces of paper, crumpling them up, and tossing them at your desk. His aim was usually pretty terrible, but he did occasionally hit what he intended to – and in this case, his intended target happened to be your head.

The moment he hit your ear, you abruptly stood up, yanking your USB out of your computer, and turned off your system. You knew all eyes were on you – surprised the usually quiet person was making so much noise – as you shoved your chair under your desk.

"Someone please tell me Geoff is still in this building!" you exclaimed, grabbing your bag and jacket as you turned to face everyone.

"Uh... Yeah..." Matt nodded, "I'm pretty sure he's still in the Achievement Hunter office..."

"Thank you," you smiled sweetly at the group, "I'll see you all later." You hurried out of the room before anyone could ask any questions.

You entered the AH office, happy to find that Geoff was the only one in the room. You knocked on the door frame since the door was already open, causing him to look over his computer monitor as you walked in.

"We need to talk," you stated, making him chuckle and look back at the screen in front of him while you came to a stop beside his desk.

"I'm guessing this isn't a 'Have a great rest of your day, Boss; I'll see you on Monday!' kind of visit?" he asked.

"Not this time," you couldn't help but smile, "I'm taking next week off." Geoff's hands froze in the middle of typing something as he looked back up at you.

"Okay..." he trailed off, "Why...?"

"I need a sanity break," you responded simply.

"And your videos?"

"Will still be edited – just at home," you assured him, "I need to work on my content in the peace and quiet of my own place for a while." A smile started appearing on Geoff's face as he returned to his work.

"I told you you wouldn't be able to handle being next to Trevor," he mentioned.

"Then we can talk about station reassignment when I come back," you said without missing a beat, making him laugh loudly.

"Enjoy your break from this building," he told you, "Call me later if you need more time."

"You're a life saver, Geoffrey," you sighed, turning around and leaving as you called another few words over your shoulder. "Have a great rest of your day, Boss; I'll see you next Monday!" you chirped, obviously making him laugh again.