See You Again (Ashton Irwin)

hopefully this is complete bc lord knows ur girl didnt proofread

~

​"Our final guest is an adorable little girl who took Facebook by storm when her mom posted a photo of her drawing of her favorite superheroes," Ellen smiled at the camera, "Please welcome 5-year-old Sydney and her mom Y/N."

The chorus of Don't Stop by 5 Seconds of Summer started playing as you and your daughter walked out onto the stage. You were smiling as Ellen got up to meet you at the side of the couch you'd be sitting on, smiling even bigger when Sydney let go of your hand to run to her. She'd always been a huge fan of Ellen's – insisting on watching the show every day after school after you'd told her that she was the voice of Dory in Finding Nemo.

When she let go of Sydney, Ellen leaned back up to hug you before you all sat down. She waited to speak again until the audience stopped clapping.

"Well, you are just the cutest little kindergartner I've ever met!" Ellen gushed, poking your daughter's knee.

"Thank you!" Sydney giggled, making you smile.

"You're very welcome! Do you wanna tell everyone why you're here today?" Sydney was quiet for a moment, making Ellen grin as she urged her on, "Who's your favorite band? Is it 5 Seconds of Summer?"

"Yeah!" she grinned widely, bouncing in her seat.

"And you drew a picture of them once in your class at school, didn't you?" she asked.

The audience awed as the picture she'd drawn came up on the screen behind you. It was a picture of the four boys she'd labeled 'Luke', 'Mikey', 'Cal', and 'Ash' – Michael's hair had been pink at the time, so she'd scribbled a head of pink hair on the guitarist – along with a woman in a red dress labeled 'Mommy'.

"You drew that, huh?"

"I drew that picture!" she squealed happily.

"Now, Y/N, I know you already explained it in the Facebook post," Ellen looked up at you, "But why don't you tell everyone what the assignment was? What was she supposed to draw?"

"She was supposed to draw her favorite superhero," you nodded with a smile, "And I guess her favorite superheroes are me and the band."

"That is so sweet of you to do that, Sydney," she told the 5-year-old, "Who did you draw first?"

"Mommy," she giggled, hiding her face in your arm. You grinned slightly, leaning down and kissing the top of her head.

"Do you draw the band a lot? Or was this your first time?"

"I draw them a lot!" Sydney replied cutely, "I draw them again every time Mikey's hair is a different color!"

"Oh, wow, you really must have to draw them a lot then," Ellen replied teasingly, making everyone laugh. "I like your shirt, by the way, Sydney. What's written on it?"

"It says '5 Seconds of Summer'!" she answered, pointing to each word on the area above her heart.

"And what's on the back?" she asked, "Do you know what that says?"

"Do you want to show everybody?" you asked her.

You held your hands out and she reached up, allowing you to help her stand up on the couch and turn around, moving her hair out of the way so she could show everybody the 'IRWIN 94' on the back of her shirt. The audience let out a mixture of awes and laughs as Sydney sat back down beside you.

"You have Ashton's name on the back of your shirt?" Ellen smiled, "Why's that?"

"'Cause he's our favorite, huh?" you smiled down at your daughter, "We want to be a drummer just like him."