Love Me Again (Luke Hemmings) - Part 2

Trigger warning: idk what to call this one but basically the gist of it is you're starving yourself

~

Your POV

It had been a few days since Luke had been in the hospital and you still hadn't gone to visit him; All you'd been doing was lying in bed all week. You hadn't even gotten up to eat at all and you were literally starving, but you couldn't find the energy to even get up and order a pizza.

Calum and Ashton had been calling and texting you non-stop since they realized you left the hospital. They were clearly worried about you – telling you that Luke was begging them to get you there somehow – but you still never answered; Everything Michael had told you really got into your head.

It was your fault. You didn't want to turn Luke away, but in your stubbornness, you did it anyway – and now he was in the hospital because of it.

Your pillow hadn't seen anything but tears the entire week, but you just couldn't make yourself get out of bed. But it's not like it would have mattered anyway. Since you hadn't been eating, you were incredibly weak and there was no way you'd be able to get out of bed – even if you wanted to.

~

A couple more days passed – the texts from Ashton and Calum kept coming in, but you never responded to them. You knew they were only trying to look out for you, but at that point, you didn't care what happened to you.

A knock on your front door later in the evening startled you, but you didn't get up to answer it – not that you even could have anyway.

"Y/N!" Calum called out, knocking again, "Come on, Y/N! I know you're in there!"

He sighed to himself before reaching up and grabbing your spare key from on top of the doorframe. He unlocked the door and went inside, setting the key on the table beside your door as he began searching for you.

It didn't take Calum long to find you – your apartment only had a living room, kitchen, one bedroom, and a bathroom, so it wasn't like it was going to take him forever. He opened the bedroom door and found you curled up under your blanket, fresh tears falling down your cheeks.

"Y/N," he sighed softly, just happy you were okay, "Why haven't you been answering my texts?" You barely shrugged as he sat down beside you, earning yourself another sigh when he saw the tears. "Y/N, come on; Look at me," he begged.

You figured you could at least do that for him, turning so that you were lying on your back. He carefully wiped your face with his thumbs.

"Come on, Y/N," he said, "Luke really wants to see you."

"I can't," you said hoarsely since you hadn't spoken in over a week. Noting the scratchy tone of your voice, Calum raised his eyebrows.

"How long has it been since you've gotten out of bed?" he asked you.

You just shrugged again, not wanting him to get mad at you. Your stomach growled and his eyes widened.

"Y/N..." he said slowly, "Please tell me you've at least been eating..." You looked at him warily and he groaned under his breath. "Y/N, you can't be doing this to yourself," he shook his head, "Listen, I'm gonna go get you something to eat and you better eat it or I will feed it to you myself, understand?"

You weren't even given a chance to reply before he was out of the room and leaving the apartment, putting the key back on top of the doorframe for when he returned.