Destined to Explode (Alex Gaskarth) - Part 8

in case you need a reminder on how long it's been since i've updated this series, briana's name isn't even weir anymore. bitch got married right after i posted part 7 like wtf fam why you growing up so fast stop it (jk love you and also ur husband is a++++++)

ANYWAY. HERE WE GO, BITCHES

~

Live Rounds; Final 3

The next week flew by – the final three quickly preparing their three songs for the evening as well as going to film their The Voice journey interviews that would play before their final solo performance. Briana and the three girls she brought back for a group performance had just filmed the segment that would play before they went on that night and they were just lounging around. Danielle – who was obviously one of the girls brought back – had gone outside after receiving a text, coming back not even two minutes later.

Since everyone was in the same room, they all looked up as the brunette walked back in with a blonde in tow.

"God, I thought we got rid of you last week!" Briana exclaimed, making Michael laugh.

"I can never stay away from you," he winked at her jokingly.

"This is why Calum is my favorite," Danielle stated as seriously as she could. Michael gave her his best puppy-dog eyes and she sighed as he draped his arm across her shoulders. "Anyway," she said, looking back at the group, "Since we're all here, I've got some pretty exciting news."

"You and Michael are getting married?" Briana snickered.

"Maybe someday," the blonde teased while the girl beside him rolled her eyes, "But that's not it."

"It does have something to do with him though," Danielle commented.

"What is it?" one of the boys spoke up. She looked up at Michael and he motioned for her to go ahead.

"Say hello to the newest artist signed to Hi or Hey Records," she smiled widely. Everyone's jaws dropped but they were smiling just as widely as she was.

"Seriously?!" Briana shouted, jumping up from her seat. Danielle nodded rapidly and she rushed over to give her best friend a hug.

"I thought Alex was gonna try to have you signed to Hopeless," Kristin said.

"He didn't try hard enough," Michael said.

"The band of idiots begged Alex to let me go with Hi or Hey instead," Danielle replied.

"We did not beg."

"I heard you got down on your knees," she smirked.

"Only for you," he winked at her.

"Okay, you two! Take it to another room!" Briana exclaimed, saving everyone from listening to that conversation.

"The only place she's going is wardrobe," Lillian said as she jogged into the room, "You four-" She looked at Briana, Danielle, Kristin, and Mariah. "-Your group is first, so we've gotta get you dressed and ready to go."

"You mean I can't go out in this?" Danielle asked, motioning to her sweatpants and tank top.

"Yeah, I think she looks great," Michael nodded approvingly.

"Well, unfortunately, you're not the stylist for the show, so your opinion doesn't matter," Lillian replied with a sweet smile as everyone else 'ooh'd.

"God, I love the sound of another small bit of Mikey's pride leaving his body," Danielle sighed dramatically. Michael just laughed, shaking his head at her.