Somewhere in Neverland (Ashton Irwin)

Having never been to Disneyland before, to say you were excited was a bit of an understatement. You and your two best friends wanted to spend time together since you never really got to anymore with them going to different colleges across the country, so you were obviously the first to agree to the mini vacation.

They'd been the ones to suggest going to Disney – they knew you'd always wanted to go – and now, here you were: you, Leah, and Kara walking around the park in search of all your favorite characters.

You'd met every character you'd grown up on and even the ones that were newer to the Disney family.

Well... All but one.

Near the end of the day, you were starting to get discouraged about your search. You hadn't seen Peter Pan all day and he was the one character you were really excited to meet.

Your friends could sense your mood change and insisted you all go get some ice cream to make you feel better. You did – you could never go wrong with ice cream – and while you were sitting at a table, Leah and Kara had gone to the bathroom.

As they were coming back, you saw their eyes widen and a huge smile form on their faces as you got up. You raised an eyebrow as you made your way over to them.

Once you were fairly close, you opened your mouth to ask them what was up when you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned and your heart skipped a beat, instantly smiling at Peter Pan.

"Oh," he frowned, "You're not Wendy. Do you know you look a lot like her from the back?"

"I do now," you giggled.

"Well, if you see her, could you tell her I'm looking for her? And if Captain Hook's got her, tell him I won't be afraid to send him back to the crocodiles."

You grinned again, "I'll be sure to pass on the message."

"It was nice meeting you, Not Wendy!" he chirped, turning to walk away.

"Oh, Peter!" you squeaked, making him look back at you, "Can we take a picture? I've been trying to find you all day."

"You have?" he tilted his head, "Where have I been?"

"Nowhere near me," you commented, pulling your phone out of your pocket. You went to give it to Leah so she could take a photo, but Peter immediately grabbed it from you.

"What's this thing?" he asked, inspecting the phone closely, looking at it as if he'd never seen one before.

"It's my phone," you laughed.

"What do you do with it?"

"Talk to people."

"Well, how'd you fit them all in there?!"

"I shrunk 'em down first," you said teasingly, snatching the phone back and handing it to your friend. She took a few photos – both posed and candids – before giving you the device back.

"So," Peter chirped, "What can you do with that thing beside talk to people and take pictures?"

"What do you think you can do with it?" you returned.

"Can you fight Captain Hook?" he asked, "Or save a Lost Boy from a hungry crocodile? Can Tink use her pixie dust with it?"

"Not yet," you giggled, "But I'm sure if they hired you to come up with ideas, they'd make one that could in no time."

"They should! I'm a great inventor!" he insisted, looking around. He perked up when he noticed a little girl wearing a Wendy costume before turning back to you. "You know, if you meet me in front of Sleeping Beauty's castle later, I can show you the best place to watch the fireworks tonight," Peter informed you, "Well, actually, it's the second best. The best place is Neverland, but I don't know you that well yet."