Just a Dream (Marshall Traver) - Part 2 *

Warning: Death

ft sydney bc im in love with her also 😇

~

Later that morning, when you knew Dan would be awake, you decided to call him. It was like you wanted to meet Marshall as soon as you possibly could – and you were honestly prepared to beg if you had to.

You were sure your dream wouldn't come true, but you also weren't willing to take that chance. You'd heard of people dreaming about things happening before they actually did – experiencing it yourself a number of times – and you were determined not to let this be one of those dreams as well.

"Hello?" Dan answered on the fourth ring, clearly not having looked at the name that popped up.

"Hey, Danny," you murmured with a smile.

"Y/N!" he cheered, "What's up?!"

"So... You know how you've been trying to set up a day where I can meet your friend Marshall?" you asked, to which he obviously confirmed. "Well, I'll finally be free this weekend if you wanna ask him if he is too..."

"Really?" you heard his smile, "Yeah! I'll text him when he gets off work later! We can go to the fair on Saturday or something! It's gonna be so fun, Y/N – you're gonna love him! I swear, he's the male version of you."

"Well, I'll be the judge of that," you finally cracked a smile.

~

Four days later; Saturday morning

You'd gotten a text the previous night that Dan would come by to pick you up at 11 and you would meet Marshall at the fair. As promised, Dan texted you that he was waiting outside of your building, making you hop up from the couch, turn off your TV, and grab everything you needed before hurrying out the door.

You smiled as you walked out of the building when you saw who was in the front seat, happily climbing into the back.

"Syd!" you squeaked.

"Y/N!" she giggled, "I feel like I haven't seen you in forever!"

"I know! Danny never brings you around when we hang out anymore!"

"Well, you guys tend to be a little much when you're together," Dan shook his head, pulling out of the parking lot.

"We tend to be a little much?" Sydney cocked an eyebrow.

"Yeah," you scoffed, "Have you met you and your housemates?" Sydney laughed at the comment while Dan just rolled his eyes, reaching back and smacking your knee. You slapped his hand right back, making the three of you burst into laughter.

You continued messing around in the car – Dan turned on a Top 40 radio station and you all belted out the lyrics with your windows down, laughing at the looks you would get from people walking down the sidewalks – until you finally reached the fairgrounds.

The three of you were walking to where Dan told you Marshall said he was waiting, but you weren't paying much attention, honestly. You were staring down at your wrist, your heart rate speeding up as you watched the clock get closer and closer to zero.

You'd done the math the night before and realized you'd meet them at the fair – further fueling the idea that your soulmate could actually be Marshall.

It wasn't until somebody ran right into your right side that your head snapped up, a surprised yelp passing your lips. Dan and Sydney – who had been walking a few feet in front of you – spun around when they heard you squeal, watching as yours and the boy you'd run into's soulmate clocks disappeared.