Out of Ten (Josh Ramsay)

"Good evening, Mrs. Ramsay," your husband said in a purposely horrible French accent the moment you stepped into your home, making you roll your eyes, "If you would be so kind as to remove your shoes, we here at Le Ramsay just had our floors cleaned."

"No, we didn't, Josh," you said with a light giggle, slipping your shoes off anyway and following him to the living room, "What are you doing?"

When you entered the room, you found a candlelit dinner already waiting on the coffee table with pillows on the floor. There were various candles lit throughout the room so it wasn't completely dark.

"Allow me to take your coat, madam," your husband said, moving behind you. He wrapped his fingers around the collar and pulled the fabric off of your shoulders, then tossed it onto the back of the couch. You couldn't help but chuckle, shaking your head.

"Are you going to stop with the horrible accent and tell me what's going on now?" you asked him.

"I thought the accent really topped it all off," he scoffed, finally speaking normally.

"Hmm... Four out of ten," you shrugged. Josh frowned at the rating. "What's all this for, babe?" you asked again, wrapping your arms around his neck.

"Well, I was on tour on our anniversary," he said, placing his hands on your hips, "So I thought we'd celebrate now."

"I told you it was fine if we didn't," you reminded him, "I'm just happy you remembered."

"You think I wouldn't remember the best day of my life?" he grinned, kissing your forehead, "We should still celebrate though. Being married for five years shouldn't go unnoticed. Plus, the dinner I made is going to get cold and I worked really hard on it." You laughed lightly again.

"And what have you prepared this evening, Mr. Ramsay?" you asked, letting go of him.

"Well, Mrs. Ramsay," he said as you both sat down in front of your plates, "Our main dish for this evening is mac and cheese in the shape of Spongebob Squarepants, we have a side of grilled cheese sandwiches, and I've selected the finest jug of chocolate milk."

"Anything for dessert?"

"Only the most delectable cookie cake Walmart has to offer."

"Oh, my," you giggled, "You really didn't have to go to all of this trouble just for me." Josh leaned forward as he motioned for you to do the same, kissing your lips when they met halfway.

"You're worth whatever trouble I have to go through to make you happy," he told you, making you smile and peck his lips again before moving back. You picked up your wine glasses of chocolate milk and clinked them together. You couldn't hold back your laugh as you both took a sip, drinking it like you were drinking actual wine.

For the next what only seemed like 5 minutes, you and Josh ate and talked about anything that came to your mind. By the time both of you were finished eating, it was nearing 10pm. Before you could stand up, Josh grabbed your empty dishes, stating – once again in his horribly overdone French accent – that they would be dealt with and that you should go put your pajamas on, relax, and pick a movie.

You simply smiled and did as he said, first going into your bedroom and changing out of your work uniform, putting on one of Josh's shirts, and going back into the living room. You picked your favorite movie and put it into the DVD player, letting it rest on the menu as you waited for your husband to return.

"How was dinner, Mrs. Ramsay?" Josh grinned, speaking in his normal voice as he plopped down on the couch beside you.

"Nine out of ten," you answered, scooting over so you were pressed up against his side.

"Nine?" he pouted, "Why a nine?"

"I took off a point for the return of the accent," you smirked, earning yourself a light tickle to your side.

You squealed, grabbing his hand to make him stop. Josh responded to that by lacing your fingers with his and bringing your hand up, kissing the back of it. When you smiled at him, he pressed another kiss to your forehead.

"Well, I give your attitude a three out of ten," he state matter-of-factly, "And overall, you get a nine out of ten – minus one because you look like a goof."

"I'd still give your looks a ten out of ten though," you stuck your bottom lip out. Josh smiled brightly and leaned down, kissing your lips gently.

"Happy anniversary, babe," he murmured, "I love you."

"I love you too," you whispered back before reaching for the remote, pressing play, and enjoying the rest of your anniversary date with your husband.

~

THE PERSON WHO REQUESTED THIS SAID IT WAS OKAY IF I POSTED IT EVEN THO IT'S REALLY SHORT OK I'M SORRY PLS DON'T UNFOLLOW ME I'LL TRY HARDER I SWEAR