She may not, but I do... Woody x Teardrop

Requested by, well, more like a gift for Asmiaha

(A/N): Takes place after my Taco x Blocky oneshot!

Woody's POV

I overhead everything Taco said to Blocky. It broke my heart!

I really liked Taco! Loved her, truth be told. After Teardrop had rejected me 9 years, I was sad. I still have a crush on the mute female, but I don't think she likes me. Taco on the other hand, she was nice to me, and protected me from Blocky!

But now I wanna cry. She obviously didn't like me back!

Well...at least she is happy.

I sat on the edge of a cliff, alone with my thoughts for a while, or so I came to believe.

I felt a presence next to me. I turned to my left to see Teardrop. Their sudden appearance startled me!

Narrator POV

Woody was frightened by the water-based specimen. He let out a scream, and almost fell off the cliff, but Teardrop caught him just in time! As she pulled Woody up, he looked into her shining eyes. He always had feelings for the drop, but he believed that Teardrop didn't feel the same way.

As Woody sat back on the cliff, he turned away from Teardrop, ashamed. She could tell Woody was feeling sad about something, but she didn't know what it was...

Although Teardrop was unable to speak, Woody could still understand every message she communicated.

Woody...what's wrong? Teardrop asked through some strange eye contact.

Woody only sighed, "Wuh, waah wah, waah wah waa!" Teardrop could understand Woody as well, and knew he meant 'I have a crush on Taco, but she doesn't feel the same way!'

Teardrop was feeling quite guilty. 9 years ago when she kicked Woody, the droplet immediately felt bad. She actually found the balsa wood to be cute, but didn't know how to react at the time.

She pulled out a piece of paper, and wrote a short message,

She may not, but I do...

Woody blushed in response. His crush for years likes him back? Woody was feeling so happy, especially when Teardrop hugged him.

Maybe everyone can find love...