Just her luck~ Taco x Ruby

Requested by Kiozas

Plot: Taco broke up with Book and feels sad. Ruby comforts Taco, and the two females emd up catching feelings for each other and confess.

(A/N): Mentioned Flower x Lollipop

Ruby's POV

"So, I heard you like girls..." Flower noted.

"Um, yeah. Don't you remember Flower? Everyone on team Iance is gay. That includes me!" I reminded her.

"Well then, who are you gay for, Ruby?" She asked me.

Huh, I never thought of that before, but now that I do...

"Hm, not anyone at the moment. As of now, I don't have a crush!" I answered with confidence!

"Ah, okay! I just wanted to get some advice, since I kinda like Lollipop now..." Flower nervously mentioned.

I fangirl screeched, "Yes! Flowerpop is canon!"

"Flowerpop is what? N-Nevermind, I'll just talk with her." My lesbian friend decided, and walked away.

I felt good knowing that my ship had sailed, but a force interrupted my mood.

Someone is sad!

And there's a good chance of it being a cute girl!

I turned around, and saw Taco sulking in the corner.

I should help her!

"Taco, what's wrong? You look depressed!" I said my hello to her.

Taco looked up at me with the saddest face I have ever seen! "I'd rather not talk about it, Ruby..."

"But you should tell SOMEONE about your problems! Why not me?" I suggested.

She sighed, "I guess I can tell you..."

"Yay!" I cheered.

"Anyways, I feel heartbroken because Book and I were dating for a long time, but we broke up. I really did love her, and it hurts to not be with her again..." Taco confessed.

I felt bad for Taco, so I gave her a hug.

After the hug, I promised her, "Don't worry Taco! I know you feel sad, but I am a lesbian and you are sexy as heck, so nothing bad can happen!"

"Ruby, you just got sidetracked. We may both be lesbians, but that doesn't mean anything..."

I cleared my throat. "The actual point is, I am here to help you Taco! You are my friend, and I care!"

She hugged me again, and cried, but I was happy that she trusted me enough to say anything.

Deep down inside, I started to feel warm. It felt like...love?

Taco's POV

Ruby is very kind to help me like this, but hugging her made me feel something special. It was the exact same feeling I had when Book and I kissed for the first time...

Is it love?

Narrator POV

Timeskip 2 months

Over the course of two months, Ruby and Taco recognized their feelings for each other quite well.

They were currently talking about how Flowerpop is canon, until Taco gained the courage to do what she had wanted to for months.

"R-Ruby, I want to tell you something..." The nervous female began.

Ruby stopped, and focused all attention on her crush. "Yeah?"

"After you helped me feel better about my breakup with Book, I felt so good being around you. There was this fuzzy feeling in my chest, and I think it was love. I love you, Ruby!" Taco confessed, feeling such a weight off her shoulders.

This almost brought Ruby to tears. "Taco, I love you too!"

Just her luck~

Ruby felt the same...