The geography of my heart~ Basketball x Reader

Requested by GamingLazy

High school AU

Plot: (Y/N) helps Basketball with her homework.

Basketball's POV

Phew! Around long day at school complete! Now I can finally relax at home...

Wait, I still have homework! Grr!

I am doing fine in most of my classes, but the homework I get from Geography is so confusing! I am failing that class!

"Hey BB, are you okay? You seem...distressed..." My good friend (Y/N) went up to me, patting my head.

"It's just that...I NEVER understand the geography homework. I just wanna relax in my room, but it takes me hours to complete those assignments, and even THEN a get an F!" I vented to them.

They gave me a calming and understanding look, one that always soothed me. "Well, I am currently Acing geography. Maybe I can help?"

(Y/N)...going over to my house...to help me?

Oh my gosh yes!

"Yeah! I'd love you- I mean your help!" I said.

They giggled. "Alright then, I'll walk with you!"

Timeskip 30 minutes

"-And do you remember the capital of Germany?" They quizzed me.

"Oh! It's, uh...what was it again?" I was struggling to remember the answer. "Is it...Berlin?"

(Y/N) smiled. "Yeah! Good job!"

I smiled back.

They looked back at my assignment. "Okay, this is the last question. How many countries are there?"

I heard the question, but I ended up daydreaming about me and (Y/N) going on a date in the park. So...awesome...

Your POV

Basketball didn't answer the question. She almost looked...distracted.

"Uh, Basketball!" I alerted her, and she snapped out of it.

"Uh, um, er, 2763!" She shouted all of a sudden.

I bursted into laughter. "Oh my gosh BB, you are so funny! We should hang out after this!"

Basketball's POV

I blushed. Are they a geography expert, because they know the geography of my heart~

I. I'm gay for them. Help.