Femboys are hot~ Woody x Blocky

Requested by SomeoneWhoLovesBFDI

Humanized

Plot: Woody is nervous about coming out as a gay femboy, but he confesses the truth to Blocky, along with some romantic feelings.

Woody's POV

I watched as Flower and Gelatin talked with each other about the BFB. They were in the final two, and one of them was going to win!

I'm guessing it will be Flower. I know she was mean back in BFDI, but she really has changed, and I think the voters could tell!

As they hung out, I sighed. Those two could easily say anything about themselves, yet I don't feel confident enough to come out as...a gay femboy...

Yes, I am gay, and I very much enjoy feminine things, especially wearing skirts and dresses! But I'm not sure about how everyone else will feel...

I wasn't sure about who to ask. Maybe a girl, since some of them like dresses? Or maybe even Teardrop, because she is amazing at keeping secrets!

None of that felt right, though, until a certain male friend of mine came into mind...

Blocky. He used to prank me all the time, but after BFB 22, we became good friends, and he is really the only person who I really feel comfortable sharing my secrets with.

But...I don't know when I will tell him...

Blocky's POV

"You should just ask him out already, Blockster!" Taco nagged me.

I rolled my eyes. "Seriously, that's all you ever talk about anymore..."

"Well, yeah. Things have been kinda boring ever since we waited for the voting results..." She sighed. "But come on! I know you like Woody! And he likes you back!"

I growled. "Ugh, fine! I'l go talk to him!"

As I got up to leave, I was surprised to see Woody approach me as well. I could see the cute yet nervous grin he had on his face.

"Uh, hey Woody! Did you need to tell me something?" I asked.

He nodded. "Wha- Yeah...two things..." He held up to fingers.

"Well, uh, what's the first?" I wondered.

Woody kissed my cheek gently. "I-I wuv you Blocky!"

My fingers traced along where Woody kissed me. I could still feel the warmth of his soft, perfect lips...

I blushed. "W-Wow...I-I love you too..."

He smiled, which caused me to blush even more. My face was a whole shade of red that wasn't natural.

"So, what else did you want to tell me, hot stuff?~" I flirted.

He nervously fidgeted with his hands, doing 👉👈 which was really cute...

"I'm...I'm a femboy!" Woody announced with a burst of confidence.

I raised an eyebrow. "A femboy? Babe, I support you, but..."

I was a little skeptical. Woody didn't seem like a femboy to me, nor he had ever done anything girly while I was around.

He must have seen the doubt in my expression, as he grabbed my hand, exclaiming, "Here, I'll show you!"

Timeskip 5 minutes

We took a short walk to his house, and when we made it to his room, Woody changed into a dress, and even opened up his closet.

I stared at all of his feminine clothing. He wasn't lying!

"Wow, you really ARE a gay femboy!" I exclaimed.

He blushed, twirling around in his dress. "Yah!"

My face heated up. Wow. Femboys are hot~