I hate this secret! Fanny x Bubble

Requested by IWontUseThis0

Plot: Fanny confesses her feelings to Bubble in front of Bubble's alliance. She rejects Fanny while they were watching, but later tells Fanny that she feels the same way, and they begin a romantic relationship in secret.

Fanny's POV

I saw Bubble talking with Pencil, and I saw Pencil shouting at her.

I hate it when people shout at Bubble!

But that is not why I am here.

I have come to tell Bubble that...I love her...

I would hate it if she rejects me...

"Bubble! I have something to tell you!" I announced yo her.

She looked at me. "Whoit is it, Foiny?" Bubble asked with her, ugh, adorable accent.

Here it goes...

"Bubble...I don't hate you, and I never did! I love you, and I always have! I hate keeping these feelings to myself!" I finally confessed, feeling hot inside, especially on my face.

Bubble looked shocked, but then guilty.

She took a moment before speaking.

"Foiny, o-oi am so soiry! Oi don't feel the soime way about you!" She admitted, running away.

The rest of her alliance laughed. Not at Bubble, but at me.

"Ha! You thought she actually liked you? What an idiot!" Pencil taunted.

"Yeah! You are like, so dumb. More dumb than Bubble, and she can't even count to three!" Match teased.

Ruby was quiet, and followed Pencil and Match as they left.

I was so angry. I hate Pencil and Match!

But all I could feel was sadness. Tears welled up in my eyes.

I tried to hide them, but I couldn't. I cried silently, and alone, for a while.

Timeskip 1 hour

I was trying to avoid my team Iance, more specifically Bubble's alliance, but then someone grabbed me and pulled me into the bushes.

"Ah! I hate being pulled into bushes! And I hate y-" I was about to express my hate to the mysterious object who took me away, until I saw it was Bubble.

"What do you want?" I asked harshly.

"Foiny...the troith is, oi do loike you! Oi really do! Oi just didn't want my allioince to be upset with me! So oi said noi! But oi do want to date you!" She admitted.

I was shocked. She did like me back after all...

Then a twinkle in her pretty eyes appeared. I know her well enough to know that she has a brilliant idea.

"We can keep our reloitionshoip a secret!" Bubble decided.

I blushed. "Fine."

She cheered, "Yoylecake!" Bubble kissed my lips.

I blushed even more.

I hate this secret!

But I love Bubble more than I hate the secret we will keep...