YOU are my real loser... Loser x Leafy

Requested by Brick-Bfb

Plot: After the event of "You're a loser, but..." Leafy and Loser confess their feelings to each other.

Loser's POV

Now I can have that private meetup with Leafy. I've had feelings for the lemon leaf for years now. She is the kindest object I have ever met. I set up this meeting just to tell her that I love her...

But she doesn't know that this is the reason why I wanted to meet with her...

A funny situation occured between Pin and Leafy. When I told her that she was my loser, I meant that it the most platonic way possible. As for Leafy...

She is the one I should have complimented.

But here I was, sitting in my room, taking a relaxing look at a photo of Cake and I, that was located in my room, waiting for the green female to arrive, which I predicted to be in a few seconds.

I chuckled while glancing at the photo. "Oh, what good memories..."

And I heard the knock.

She was here.

"Come in Leafy!" I called to her in my soft yet weak voice.

The door opened, and I saw Leafy, who was possibly the most beautiful female contestant I have ever seen...

"So Loser, uh, what did you want to talk about?" She asked me.

I spaced out for a second, flustered when remembering why I invited her here.

"Leafy..."

"Over the past few years, I have grown feelings for you. You aren't like everyone else I have met. They all idolize me, but not you. You see us as equals, which is all I have ever wanted. You are more than just a friend to me..." I confessed, having one more thing to say.

Leafy turned a slightly pinkish color in the face.

"YOU are my real loser..."

She walked over to me. Silent at first, but then planted a kiss on my lips.

"L-Loser, I didn't know you liked me back..." Leafy replied.

I smiled. "Of course."

For the rest of the day, we ate chicken nuggets together.

BFDI/BFB/TPOT Oneshots! ❤ - Book OneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara