Again? Puffball x Black Hole (Part 1)

Requested by ManekiNekoTea

Plot: Puffball and Black Hole go on a date in the park.

Humanized because they want it that way UwU

Narrator POV

Puffball ran over to her boyfriend excitedly. "🎶BH! Can we have a date at the park right now?!🎶" The shirt female asked Black Hole.

Black Hole laughed. "Again?"

Puffball nodded.

The two had been dating for 3 weeks now, and this was their 4th date at the park. Puffball loves going there!

He couldn't possibly disappoint his adorable girlfriend, so the two took a walk to the park. The tall male carried his lover for the majority of the walk.

Timeskip 5 minutes

"🎶Did you bring a blanket?🎶" Puffball asked.

"Yep. I'll lay it down." Black Hole placed the blanket on the ground for him and his girlfriend to sit on.

Puffball lied down on the blanket and looked at the clouds. Black Hole joined her.

"🎶That cloud looks like a heart!🎶" Puffball exclaimed.

All her boyfriend could do was smile at how cute she was.

"Yeah, it does." Black Hole replied.

"🎶I love going here babe! We should do this all the time!🎶" She suggested eccentrically.

BH looked at Puffball. She was a small, cute, energetic, pink-haired girl whom he loved very much.

He noticed that she was starting to sleep asleep, snuggled next to him. Black Hole blushed initially, but grinned. The male kissed Puffball on the forehead. He fell asleep next to her as well.

Meanwhile, team Death PACT and Free Food were watching in the distance, taking pictures, which they would later use to tease the happy couple.