My hero! Woody x Flower

Requested by StarWoodyAndYinYang

Plot: Woody finds Flower being chased by Pencil, Match, and Firey Jr., so he decided to help a Have Not in need.

(A/N): Platonic Woody x Blocky and Flower x Ruby

Woody's POV

I was relaxing with my best friend, Blocky, while letting the sun warm me up.

Four decided to let out all of the eliminated contestants for a free day, even the ones in the exit! That's good, since a few of the contestants had been in Four for years!

Flower's POV

Ruby was singing Two Trucks for the 2763rd time, but I was just happy to be hanging out with her! She is my best friend, and the first person to recognize my true beauty!

"Ruby, get away from Flower." A voice demanded.

I looked in Ruby's eyes, and she was terrified!

She scrambled over to the person who was talking, and I saw Pencil, Match, and Firey Jr.

"Oh, hey friends!" I greeted the three of them.

Ruby ran away in fear, but I thought nothing of it.

"We are not your, like, friends!" Match snapped. "You were the reason Pence-Pence and I were eliminated, so we'll punish you with Firey Jr!"

I gasped, "N-No, please!"

Pencil picked up Firey Jr., and started chasing me with Match!

I was running as fast as I could from them, screaming really loud!

Woody's POV

I heard Flower screaming, and Pencil, Match, and Firey Jr chasing her!

"Wuh, wah!" I told Blocky.

He gave me a hug. "Don't worry, little guy. I KNOW you can help her."

I blushed lightly from the confidence boost, and nodded my head, as I went it to save Flower.

As Flower tripped and fell to the ground, she was about to get heat up, until I got in the way.

"Woody? What are you like, DOING, here?" Match asked.

"Waah wah! Wuh waa, wu waah!" I exclaimed.

"That's stupid, Woody. I don't care if you like Flower. Firey Jr, gwt both of them!" Pencil commanded the tiny flame.

He chuckled, and started running at me and Flower.

I picked Flower up, and began running away. Luckily, I was a fast runner after all those years running from things that scared me.

Timeskip 15 minutes

I managed to get after from them, and I looked back at Flower, who was still in my arms.

"Oh Woody! My hero!" She kissed my lips. "Thank you!"

I blushed as I put her down and grinned sheepishly.