I always liked dangerous women~ Taco x Blocky

Requested by BlushyMotives

Humanized

Plot: Taco begins wanting to prank with Blocky, which he finds very attractive.

Blocky's POV

Woody screamed as he saw the sharp-bladed glove in my hand, and he ran off.

I laughed. What a scaredy cat! I love pranking people who freak out so much!

It was so fun, until I felt a strange presence behind me. I turned around to see Taco.

She gave me a suspicious look for a moment, and then smirked, walking off.

I'll admit that her smirk was the hottest thing I have seen for a long time, but isn't she against my pranks? Why would Taco smile when I do it?

I gotta know why...

Narrator POV

Taco scribbled something in her small notebook, a note she wanted to remember for later.

The female glanced at two male contestants. Firey and Gelatin, to be more specific. She grinned, and stood up  approaching the duo.

"Hey guys!" She gave them a friendly welcome, one that was a facade, but neither of them knew.

"Oh, uh, hey Taco! What do you-" Gelatin was about to ask Taco a question, until she picked him up, and threw him off a cliff.

The green-haired malw screamed in agony until he finally hit the ground.

His friend was unhappy. "Taco, what the fire what that about?! Now I need to recover him!"

Firey searched for Four, only to be tripped by Taco, and unable to move as she poured a bucket of water on him. Although it wouldn't kill him, it was one traumatizing experience before being thrown off the cliff.

As he finally died, Taco emitted an evil laugh. "Sure was fun..."

Of course, the girl did recover Firey and Gelatin, but had worse plans in store for them...

She then knew what to do. She was going to talk with Blocky, and do pranks with him, like the dangerous girl she had always been deep down.

Taco found Blocky sitting on the grass, thinking back to some of his best pranks. The female approached him.

"Hey Blocky." She greeted him.

The red-haired male contestant stood up. "Oh, hey Taco..."

He was quiet, until he asked with enough confidence, "Why did you seem interested when I pranked Woody? You usually hate that..."

She smirked, "Well, maybe I've decided that I wanna prank with you~"

Blocky's face heated up. "R-Really?"

"Heh, yeah~" Taco replied.

He sighed dreamily, "I always did like dangerous women~"

(A/N): Hi friends! Sorry that I have not written for a while! I'm going through some personal stuff, and I'm losing the motivation to write. And seeing the many requests is a little stressful, knowing I still have many to complete. See you in the next chapter! 😊❤