I will understand... Leafy x Liy

Requested by Donut_From_BFB

Plot: Leafy never leaves the EXIT. Leafy and Liy talk about their stories from the past.

Leafy's POV

"And it looks like Loser will be joining the game!" Four announced, as they grabbed Loser, and released him.

No! I didn't make it...

Well, at least I can hang out here with my new friends! I have especially grown close to Liy. She seems like such a nice person, but no one else will talk with her!

But I will...

"Hey Pencil, can we switch seats?" I asked Pencil, who sat behind me, next to Liy.

She rolled her eyes. "But why?"

"Um, I just really want to hang out with Liy more..." I whispered.

"Ah..." She winked, and traded seats with me.

"Hey Liy!" I greeted the female.

Liy's POV

I was startled by a familiar and friendly voice. It was Leafy!

"Oh, hey..." I greeted her back.

"I know the eliminated contestants don't want to hang out with you, but I do! Let's talk about our pasts!" She suggested.

Oh no...

"Leafy, I-I don't think you want to know..." I warned the lemon leaf.

She sighed. "Liy, I know a dark past when I see one. I stole Dream Island, and even murdered a few people in the end. Whatever you did, I will understand..."

She...admitted to have committed so many wrong doings? I think I can trust her...

I took a deep breath. "Well...Before I joined BFB, I was...a murderer...I just, couldn't help but kill. It was so...satisfying, but I wanted to stop! I met Pie, and she had never killed anyone! I asked her for guidance, so I could learn her ways of not killing, and what I learned was to prevent death! My team was so good at it, but for some reason, I was eliminated! It just, made no sense...After that, I wanted to find out what was behind that door." I pointed at the mysterious door.

Leafy never interrupted me. She never gave me a judgmental look, and she never scolded me.

"So...what about you, Leafster?" I asked.

She chuckled. "Well, I got to compete for BFDI. I was in second place, as my old friend Firey won. And he didn't let me in! I was so upset that I stole it. I regretted it later, but no one forgot...they all hated me. I turned evil, and ended up killing my friends! Now, I just want to be kind and helpful, and even mend my broken friendships..."

I could see how sad she was, so I held her hand.

"Hey, this is a good start. You have me as a friend..."