Just kiss already! Puffball x Fries

Requested by som_kitti_cat

Plot: Free Food teases Puffball and Fries about being like an old married couple.

Fries' POV

"Where are you going, Puffball?" I demanded to hear from the pink girl.

"🎶I was just going to get some more Skittles!🎶" She exclaimed.

"No Puffball. You've eaten too many of those today. You'll get sick!" I told her.

She pouted, "🎶You are not my dad! I can do whatever I want!🎶"

Bell's POV

I was bothered by hearing Fries and Puffball argue again! Ugh, they never shut up!

They act like some kind of old, married couple all the time!

I saw that Eraser and Foldy were also really annoyed, so I went over to them.

"Hey guys, are you tired of hearing Puffball amd Fries argue like that, and not just, admitting that they like each other?" I asked the two.

"I mean, yeah. It's pretty annoying. I'm not a Puffries shipper, but they do like each other..." He admitted.

"In my many fanfictions, they always get married, so yeah, this bothers me." Foldy replied.

I grinned, "Well, I have a plan to get them together..."

"Oh wHaT iS tHe PlAn?" Marker asked, his stupid voice piping up.

I groaned, "We are going to tease them, and make them kiss!"

They all cheered, "Yay!"

Puffball's POV

I was still talking to Fries, trying to convince him that eating 2763 skittles in a day was fine for my health, but he didn't listen.

"No Puffy! I don't want you to get sick!" He yelled.

"🎶Stop calling me Puffy!🎶" I yelled back.

"Just kiss already!" Eraser yelled in the distance.

I blushed, and turned away from Fries.

Fries' POV

Oh my potato, did Eraser really just say that? Why I should teach him a lesson!

"Be quiet, you-" I was about to curse, until Puffball kissed my cheek.

I heard fangirl screeches from Foldy and Four, as I blushed and ran off.