I wanna share it with you... Woody x Donut

Requested by WeirdBFBFan

Plot: Takes place before BFB 13. It's Woody's birthday, and Donut gets him the perfect gift.

Donut's POV

I pulled out my diary, about to make an entry. Though first, I can't let anyone else see what I'm going to write!

Looking around, I saw my team playing around. Ice Cube, Bomby, Gelatin, and Firey Jr. were using Spongy as a trampoline. Normally, I wouldn't be fine with this, but Spongy didn't mind, and Barf Bag was watching over them, making sure no one got hurt.

I took a sigh of relief. I was sitting on a bench, all alone. Perfect.

I grabbed a pencil from a tree that grows pencils, and began writing.

Dear Diary,

Today is a very important day.

Woody's Birthday.

I've had a crush on Woody for a long time now. He's so adorable and nice to everyone! And I want to date him someday.

So I have picked out a present for him that I hope he likes. It's not much, but I put a lot of thought into it.

And what did I get him, exactly? I got him a warm, fluffy blanket. He can use it to stay warm, and hide himself if he gets scared!

He gets scared easily, but I know that he's more than what people call him, which is a crybaby...

He's not a crybaby!

Anyways, I should give Woody the present now.

- Donut, day 2763

"Hey Donut, what's that?~" I heard a voice behind me.

I gasped, dropping the book face-down. Looking to my right side, I saw Leafy there.

As usual, she expressed a warm, happy smile on her face. I remember hearing about how she stole Dream Island, and that she was on Team BEEP, Woody's team, before she got eliminates. Though the viewers decided that she deserved to rejoin BFB.

Nervously, I picked my diary up, closing it. "Uh, n-nothing!"

She giggled. "I saw what you wrote! You have a crush on Woody!"

My face turned pink. "You were snooping through my diary?!"

Then, the lemon leaf released a sigh, carrying a guilty tone. "Yes, and I'm sorry, Donut..."

"It's fine, I guess..." My face started returning to its natural color.

Leafy fidgeted with her hands. "So I heard it's Woody's birthday today! What do you want to get him? I got him a Four plushie!"

I raised an eyebrow. "Are you sure that was a good idea?"

She only nodded. "So what about you, Woody simp?~"

"I got him a blanket. I hope he likes it!" I confided in Leafy.

"Well, if you don't know where Woodster is, he's over there." She pointed to a distance figure, presumably Woody, surrounded by presents. "So give him the gift, simp!"

"I'm not a simp!" I whined, running away from her.

As I approached Woody, he sighed. He almost sounded...lonely.

But not anymore!

"Hey Woody!" I greeted the living balsa wood.

He screamed for a second, but then smiled at me. "Wah! Hi Donut!"

His adorable voice echoed in my mind. "I-I got you a gift, Woody! Happy Birthday!"

I handed him the box, and he gently held onto it, sitting down as he opened the box.

I felt anxious while waiting for him to see what was inside...

He pulled out the blanket, and grinned, wrapping it around himself. "Yay! Thank you Donut! I wuv it!"

Woody looked so happy with the gift I gave him. Being wrapped in a sky blue, soft blanket was the cutest thing I ever saw! My heart melted when seeing his smile.

"I'm glad you like it Woody!" I gave him a thumbs up.

His face turned a shade of red. "Waa, uh, D-Donut?"

His nervous attitude confused me. "What is it?"

Woody stood up, getting closer. "I wanna share it with you..."

Woody wants to share the blanket with me?!

Narrator POV

Donut began having a gay panic. "Uh, oh- Well, okay!"

Woody cheered, and wrapped Donut in the blanket with him, nuzzling into the pastry.

"I wuv you, Donut..."