I love a weakling! Snowball x Bomby

Requested by TheObjectandTheBean

Plot: Takes place after TPOT 1. Snowball can't take his mind off of Bomby, and when he figures out why, it's a hard fact for the guy to admit. Basketball helps with the confession.

(A/N): Platonic Snowball x Basketball

Snowball's POV

There is this person that has been on my mind all the time. I don't even get why. Why Bomby out of all objects?

I don't even like him, so why do I think about him?

Huh, probably because of how much of a weakling he is. What a big baby!

But...I don't exactly hate him...

Basketball is smart, she'll know what's wrong! I need to tell her!

Timeskip 10 minutes

I found Basketball talking to Robot Flower about who knows what, but I ignored that piece of metal.

"Basketball! We need to talk!" I demanded.

She stopped talking with RF for a moment, then spoke again. "Sorry Robot Flower, maybe we can talk another time..."

The dumb robot walked away quietly, and Basketball faced me. "Okay, what is it, Snowball?"

I have to be tough, I tell her if I want my problems solved.

"Lately, I have been feeling really strange feelings. I have a knot in my stomach, and I have been sweating a lot more. And on top of that, my face heats up a lot! Do you know what is going on?" I asked her.

She pondered everything I said for a moment, and then had this dumb smile on her face. "Yeah! Uh, do you love someone?" She questioned curiously.

I blushed. "No way! Love is dumb!"

Timeskip 1 day

I was walking right next to Basketball, but then bumped into Bomby.

"Sorry!" He apologized, then helped me up.

That feeling came back. I get it now.

I like Bomby.

I love a weakling!

Basketball's POV

I noticed that Snowball was acting strange when he saw Bomby. Those feelings he talked about yesterday came back.

Snowball...likes Bomby!

I have to get Foldy on top of this, so they will become a couple!

Timeskip 1 day (again)

"Foldy! We need to talk! It's about Snowball, and a new ship you might-" Foldy stopped me.

"You had me at ship, girl." She told me.

"I know what to do..."

Narrator POV

Foldy decided to tell Naily about this, as she was close friends with Bomby, and Naily told Price Tag. Although Price Tag is not a female, though, they loved helping their friend Naily.

They had a plan.

The group placed tracks of flower petals that led to a beautiful field of flowers.

It all came to plan as Bomby went there first, relaxing on the field.

Minutes later, Snowball arrived, and blushed at the sight of Bomby.

Things were awkward when the two male objects bumped into each other.

"Okay, uh, Bomby? I-I like you!" The bomb admitted.

Snowball pulled him in for a kiss, as he felt the same way.

Basketball, Foldy, and Naily fangirled at the sight. Price Tag also enjoyed watching the couple.