You like her too? Coiny x Pin x Leafy

Requested by TwistedIndeed

Plot: Coiny and Pin are already dating, but why both have feelings for Leafy. What will happen?

Coiny's POV

Gosh, I really like Pin, b-but I also like Leafy!

I wish I could be in a relationship with both of the cute girls, but I don't think Pin would like that...

I shouldn't keep this a secret from my girlfriend though. In a healthy relationship, I need to be honest with my lover. Even if it means she breaks up with me.

And if she does, it's okay. I'll just be happy if Pin is happy...

I saw Pin relaxing on out bed, as I sat on it. "Babe, we need to talk about something important." I informed her.

Pin sat up. "What is it, Coi-ny? I am wil-ling to talk a-bout any-thing!" She assured me.

I grinned. "I-It's just that...I love you so much, b-but I also have a crush on Leafy, a-and I kind of want to date her, but I also wanna date you!" I finally confessed, looking down shamefully.

I them looked up back at Pin, who looked surprised. "Wait..."

"You like her too?"

What Pin said flustered me. She likes Leafy too?

"What? I-I mean, yeah!" I answered her question.

She smiled. "I woul-dn't mind be-ing in a po-ly rel-a-tion-ship with you and Le-afy."

I felt so happy. My girlfriend accepting that part of me for who I am!

"Really? Let's go tell her now!" I exclaim, feeling so much excitement.

Leafy's POV

I was apologizing to Needle for the cake I gave her, which changed her appearance. She left, not forgiving me.

I felt sad, but decided the best thing I could do was think of something that makes me happy!

My crushes, Pin and Coiny make me happy...

I wish I could date both of them, but they are with each other, and probably don't even like me...

Suddenly, my two crushes just happened to tap my shoulder.

I turned around and blushed deeply. "H-Hey guys!"

They both handed me a rose. "Leafy, Pin and I both have feelings for you. Would you like to join our relationship?" Coiny asked.

I was overfilled with joy. "Yes!" I cried out, with tears of happiness pouring from my eyes, as I hugged my new boyfriend and girlfriend.