What does that mean, TD? Leafy x Teardrop

Requested by SparkTheBlueFlame

Plot: Leafy learns sign language so she can understand Teardrop.

(A/N): Small Woody x Blocky

Leafy's POV

I feel guilty for all these years I have known Teardrop, and not understood a thing she was trying to say! Well, sign, I guess. She can't talk.

So I have decided to take sign language classes so I can help Teardrop not be so lonely!

And maybe...because I have a small crush on her...

Narrator POV

Leafy went over to where she thought was a sign language class, but actually turned out to be Blocky's jet flying class.

"Hello Blocky! Is this where I learn sign language?" The lemon leaf asked the red male.

"Nah, this is jet flying class." Blocky answered. "But...I can teach you sign language!"

Leafy was confused. "Huh? When did you learn sign language?"

The prankster laughed. "Ah, I learned it so I could talk with Woody! Sometimes that adorable little balsa wood is too scared to talk, but will use sign language. I-I learned it myself in order to help my scaredy cat of a boyfriend out!"

The green contestant was surprised that Woody and Blocky were dating now, considering all the times he hurt and scared Woody for so many years.

"W-Well, that's nice how you did that for the little Woodster. I really thought he would end up with TD somehow, but I am glad he is with you!" She thanked Blocky.

"Yeah, because you like Teardrop!" He teased.

Leafy blushed. "Uh, fine! I do! Just...please teach me sign language!"

Timeskip 30 minutes (Yeah, because learning a new language is *so* easy. It really isn't...)

Leafy found Teardrop hanging out alone.

"Hi Teardrop! I learned some sign language so we can talk! Have anything you wanna say?" Leafy asked her crush.

Teardrop thought about this for a moment, and then nodded. She signed a message that Leafy had not learned from Blocky.

"H-Huh? What does that mean, TD?" The lesbian (not canon in my AU) leaf asked the quiet female.

TD rolled her eyes, and planted a kiss on Leafy's cheek.

The lemon leaf turned red, giving her a more autumn color. "Oh, uh...I like you too..."