They can't know... Firey x Coiny

Requested by Marcelony8

Plot: Firey and Coiny have a secret relationship. They pretend to hate each other, but what no one is looking, they are quite romantic with each other.

Coiny's POV

Firey and I were arguing loudly in front of the other Losers. They were sure convinced that we hate each other.

"Firey, you are such an IDIOT!" I yelled at him. Of course, I didn't mean it, and he knew that.

"Oh yeah? Well, uh, you look like trash!" He yelled back at me. I winked at him, as a compliment for his good insult.

We began "slapping" each other. In reality, we were touching each other's faces softly, whispering sweet nothings (I never thought I would type this 😳) into our ears.

The Losers seemed quite annoyed with our constant "arguing," and left the scene, leaving me and Firey alone.

"Hey babe. How's your day?" I asked my boyfriend.

Firey blushed at the pet name. "I-It's been fine, but Leafy is still bothering me..."

I am the only one who knows about Firey still knowing Leafy. She did always try to flirt with him, which I hated. Firey seemed bothered whenever Leafy flirted with him.

"It just makes me want to tell in her face that I already have a boyfriend!" Firey admitted.

I sighed at my boyfriends words. "I'm sorry about that, babe, but..."

"They can't know..."

Firey looked slightly upset. "But why? It's not like the Losers are homophobic! None of them are straight anyways!"

I pulled him in for a hug. "Firey, it's because if people know we are dating, we will have even more problems. Everyone will be upset that we have kept this secret! And more importantly, some of the contestants will be such jerks to us. Make sense, handsome?" I winked at the end of my words.

Firey blushed at my wink, and smiled. "Yeah, I get it. Maybe one day, but not today..."