I really do like him more... Snowball x Needle

Requested by Maya-nimations

Plot: Needle realizes her true feelings for Snowball after saying she liked Coiny more, and Snowball starts warming up to her.

Needle's POV

It's been so long...

9 years, in fact.

Since that day. That very day...

When we were selecting teams, I suggested that Snowball could join our team, and then some of the contestants thought I loved him.

But no, I just HAD to open my mouth, and say that I like Coiny more.

Flashback

"No, I like Coiny more!" I screamed, and covered my mouth, immediately regretting my mistake.

Snowball looked so mad. I hurt his feelings!

But...was I really telling the truth?

End of Flashback

Maybe it was true at the time, but now I regret saying that.

Because I really did love Snowball...

It just took me a while to realize it.

But I wonder if Snowball ever felt the same way. He seemed upset when I said that I liked Coiny more, and we haven't talked much ever since. Especially now that we are competing in BFB. He's on a different team. Team Iance. And I decided to be with the Losers, so I could stick with my friends.

Though, whenever we participate in contests, I spend a lot of time watching him, admiring Snowball. He's really strong, and speaks his mind!

Sure, SB is pretty dumb, but I do like him...He's charming, after all!

Even right now, I was watching him. I sat on a wooden bench next to my close friend, Pin. She was talking with Coiny about how pedophiles are not welcome in the LGBTQIA+ community.

"Ped-o-philes are b-ad, Coi-ny!" She stated with full confidence. "Th-ey are gr-oss!"

"Yeah, I agree!" Coiny added.

They kept talking with each other about the same topic, but as I watched Snowball, my mind tuned out Coiny and Pin.

SB was sitting on a similar wooden bench, which was about 20 feet away form where I was. He sat with his friends Blocky, Eraser, and Pen. It seemed as though they were laughing about something. Though, Snowball looked very bothered.

I decided to eavesdrop on the conversation to find out what was going on.

"So, do you still like Needy?~" Pen's annoyed voice inquired.

NEEDY?!

I slapped him hard enough to leave a mark on his face. "Don't call me Needy!"

All the boys were shocked, and Snowball glared at me. "What do you want, Coiny simp?"

I sighed. "SB, it's not like that! I do like you more than Coiny!"

"wHAT-"

"Ooooooh-" Pen, Eraser, and Blocky chimed in, right until Snowball kicked them very hard, sending those gay simps 2763 miles from here.

He looked at me with suspicion. "...I don't trust you..."

I wrapped my arms around him, giving SB a big hug. "And I'm sorry for that..."

He growled initially, but then sighed, not moving. "Ugh, fine...Maybe I like you too..."

I smiled, "Yay! Just don't call me Needy, alright?"

"Fine then, Needle..."

I kissed his cheek, and looked at his face, noticing that his cheeks were pink. "Uh, Snowball, are you okay?"

He chuckled, with a nervous tone hidden within his voice. "U-Uh, yeah! I'm completely fine!"

Then he melted.

I made him blush so hard that he melted.

I really do like him more...