What a cutie~ Sick!Woody x Teardrop

Requested by Yeeter123456

Plot: Teardrop takes care of a sick Woody!

(A/N): Mention of Balloony x Cloudy

Teardrop's POV

I was just minding my own business until Balloony called out my name.

"Uh, Teardrop? I need a favor from you!" He requested.

We don't know each other that well, so I wondered why he would ask ME of all objects.

He ran to my location, and explained, "Okay, Woody is sick, and I need someone to take care of him. I can't but I have a date with Cloudy, and I figured that since you know him kinda, you could watch him!"

I was shocked by everything he just said. First off, I didn't know he was gay for Cloudy, despite almost none of these contestants being straight. And second HE wants ME to look after Woody?

This is bad. I have pretended to hate Woody because I want to cover up my real feelings for him. I have a crush on the balsa wood, and I have for a while. He is just so adorable!

"So, you in TD?" Balloony asked.

I shook me head and fluttered my arms.

"I'll take that as a yes. Thanks Teardrop! Woody is just inside that tent!" He responded while walking away.

I sighed, with no noise coming out, of course. I can't talk, after all...

I crawled into the tent, and saw Woody. He was under a blanket, and coughed.

Poor thing! His face is more red than usual!

It turned even redder when he saw me. Woody squirmed, trying to get away from me, but he was too weak to move, and he gave up.

Oh right, I kicked him 10 years ago. Of course he doesn't want to be around me.

I gently held his hand, as I poured some of his medicine in a spoon, and fed it to him. He drank the small bit of medicine, and looked at me with confusion.

I grinned back at him to show the balsa wood that I was not going to be mean, and he smiled back.

I blushed at how adorable he is. What a cutie~