Didn't want her stealing you from me~ Two x Nickel

Requested by Wallabychu

Plot: Two decides to do a small favor for Nickel, which may or may not be a flirting sign.

Nickel's POV

All I wanted to do was read this book about where babies come from. That's it. But SOMEONE had to stop me.

Yeah, Book of all people stopped me from reading a book.

All she would do is talk to me nonstop and even flirt with me, which made me really uncomfortable. I'm not...into her. I like someone else! But...they aren't even an object.

They're a number.

No, it's not Four...

It's Two...

But I ignore that crush, and continue to ask Book to leave me alone.

"Y'know Nickel, you must be very smart in order to have made the decision to join TPOT. I was always into the smart type~" She flirted.

I was completely uncomfortable. "Please leave me alone, Book. I'm not interested."

She didn't stop blabbering, and I sighed.

Gosh, when will Book go talk to someone who likes her?

Two's POV

I was looking at all my wonderful contestants that joined my show. They all looked so happy!

But in Nickel's direction, he looked annoyed. I noticed Book flirting with him, which angered me, but I didn't show it.

So I floated over to Book and Nickel, and used my powers to grab Book.

I flung her 2763 miles away. "Bye-Bye, Bookcaroo!"

I grinned at my accomplishment, but then turn to Nickel after he asked me,

"Why did you do that?"

I reached down to his level, and placed a finger on his chin.

"Didn't want her stealing you from me~"

Nickel blushed. I am bloody great at flirting!

"Well, thanks..." He replied, then walked over to Cloudy, still flustered by me.

I floated away, thinking about what I should do with Book when she comes back.

Nickel's POV

"Nickel, are you okgay?" Cloudy asked.

My face was redder than Ruby. "I...don't wanna talk about it..."