You can keep it~ Loser x Firey

Requested by Puffballisbestobject

Humanized

Genderbent: Firey is named Freya, and Loser is Lara.

Plot: Lara accidently stays out past curfew at a party, and Freya ends up helping her get home safely.

Lara's POV

I was having so much fun at Callie's (Cake's) party! Everyone was here, and we were dancing, playing games, eating chicken nuggets, and just goofing off.

I glanced at the clock for only a second and gasped when I saw the time.

It was 10pm!

Oh no, I am out past curfew! I need to get home now!

"Uh, sorry Callie. I need to go, bye!" I shouted before running out the door.

As soon as I made it outside, I was struck by the cold temperature.

The clothing I wore didn't help either. I am kind of a girly girl, and like wearing dresses, but I have leggings just for the modesty!

It was so freezing cold, as I shivered, while walking home.

Freya's POV

As I was outside going home, I saw Lara, who looked really cold. She didn't have a jacket or anything! I know her, and she easily gets chilly.

I ran up to her, and began taking off my hoodie.

"H-Here Lara, you can wear my hoodie..." I offered as I placed in around her.

As Lara turned her face to me, I could see how red it was. "B-But what about you, Freya? And this is your hoodie..."

I grinned. "You can keep it~"

She smiled at me, and kissed my cheek before walking to her house with me, as we held hands.

I blushed.

Lara's POV

I walked back home with Freya, wwaring her hoodie. It was so warm, and I was flustered that she would let me keep it...

I finally made it home, but my mom wasn't very happy that I stayed out past curfew.

"Lara! What were you thinking? Go to bed now!" My mom yelled.

"Sorry mom!" I apologized. I took off the hoodie and gave it back to Freya. "Thank you for this..."

She winked at me. "You're welcome!"