He saved me... Woody x Teardrop

Requested by Realgrassy9431

Plot: Leafy, Firey, Coiny, Pin, Woody, and Teardrop go camping in an oak forest. Woody saved Teardrop from a dangerous fire.

(A/N): Some Coinpin and Fireafy will be included as well!

Woody's POV

I am so scared! I didn't wanna go on this camping trip. But Teardrop is going as well. Maybe this could be my second chance to confess to her!

I just...I get scared of so many things, and Blocky loves to be mean to me...but Blocky won't be here!

Timeskip 7 hours

We finally made it! All of the tents have been set up, and Coiny has set up all the tents, and he told me that I get to share one with Teardrop!

She made an annoyed face, which made me feel sad, but Coiny assured me that TD would warm up to me.

As we all set up the campfire, Pin got us hotdogs and marshmallows. Well, I do like marshmallows.

I was too scared to roast one at the fire, so Firey took my stick, and used himself to do it. He handed me the stick, and I gave him a thumbs up as a thank you!

"Waah wah!" I exclaimed.

"Oh, it's no biggie, Woody!" Firey responded to me.

I noticed that Leafy and Firey got closer to each other, as well as Coiny and Pin. Teardrop looked lonely, so I got closer to her.

Narrator POV

The water droplet blushed lightly after Woody got closer to her. And for the first time in a while, she smiled at Woody.

Woody was very happy about this.

Timeskip 45 minutes

Leafy yawned. "Well, I think we should all go to sleep. Goodnight everyone!" She said to all her friends.

Everyone went to sleep in their tents. Teardrop forgot to bring a fire extinguisher to put out the campfire, but she thought nothing of it.

As everyone was sleeping, a fire grew in the forest. Woody woke up to the fire, and screamed. His scream woke up everyone else.

"Waah waah!" Woody yelled, meaning there was a fire!

Him, along with the other objects, dashed to safety, but the fire spread fast, and surrounded everyone. Of course, Firey would be safe, but everyone else would die.

Teardrop was scared for her life, and passed out within seconds. Although Woody was very afraid of the fire, the sight if Teardrop being scared and passing out gave him the courage to do one thing.

He picked up the droplet, and threw her out of the fire.

Woody cowered in fear, believing this is where his life ends.

Within the fire, a tree was falling, at it was going to land on Pin.

Just as she turned around to see the falling tree, Coiny pushed her out of the way. The tree fell on top of Coiny, causing Pin to panic.

"COINY!" She screamed.

Leafy searched around, and found a way out of the fire. Woody was in shock, and would not move, so she had to carry him. Pin helped Coiny get out, and Firey followed everyone else.

Teardrop, still out of the fire, was surprised at what Woody did. Only one thought ran through their mind...

He saved me...

Soon, everyone escaped the fire, and Pin called the Fire Department.

Timeskip 5 minutes

Pin's POV

I am very thankful for Coiny saving me, but he must be hurt! I saw that his leg is broken, and he told me he was half blind! I am just glad he is not dead!

I noticed Teardrop walking over to Woody. She seemed very grateful for what he did. He saved her life, after all!

She kissed him on the cheek. Because I always shipped Woodrop, so I quickly took pictures. I noticed that Firey and Coiny were screaming in shock from the kiss.

"Hey, can I see those pictures?" Leafy asked me.

"Sure!" I replied, showing Leafy the pictures.

Narrator POV

After being kissed by Teardrop, Woody passed out. He was too happy to comprehend what just happened. After all, he had enough excitement for one day.

Everyone went home after that.