Preventing a broken heart... Black Hole x Leafy

Requested by -Doodle-

Plot: Black Hole prevents Leafy's death, but not for the reason she thinks...

Leafy's POV

Why did he lead me here?

I thought we were friends!

But there I saw Firey...my oldest friend...

The one who saved me years ago...

Holding a knife, while my legs were trapped, as he drugged them, and I couldn't use them to run away.

Firey walked closer to me, slowly.

"Firey, don't do this! Please!" I begged him, afraid for my life.

He stopped in his tracks, silent for almost a minute, but then spoke up.

"You don't deserve your life."

He raised the blade, and I squeezed my eyes shut, ready to die...

Until I heard Firey scream, and when I opened my eyes, he was gone, and Black Hole was in front of me.

"B-Black Hole? Wh-Where is Firey?" I asked close to tears, as I was still in fear.

He sighed. "I...accidently sucked him up. I was only trying to pull him away, but..."

I smiled. "No, BH. Thank you! You saved my life! You prevented death! Death PACT will be proud of you!"

Oh, but I wish it was for a different reason...

"Leafy...I-I wasn't trying to prevent death." He told me.

I was so confused. The whole reason he is in Death PACT is to prevent death!

"Well, what were you trying to prevent?" I asked with curiousity filling my eyes.

"Preventing a broken heart..." He answered.

Nothing made sense. "What? How did you prevent that exactly?" I questioned the black male.

"It was my heart, Leafy. I would have been hurt so much if you died. I love you."