I forgive you! Woody x Pin

Requested by WeirdBFBFan

Plot: Pin feels guilty for being mean to Woody during BFDI, and she wants to apologize by making him a cake.

(A/N): Platonic Coinpin

Pin's POV

Coiny and I were in the kitchen as roommates, baking a cake together, a chocolate cake, to be specific.

I looked back at Coiny, who was covered in. cake batter. He clearly didn't like it, but he seemed to enjoy hanging out with me.

The both of us placed the cake in the oven, and Coiny let out a sigh of relief.

"Oh god, finally! Now there is no way I can make a mESS-" He slipped on some poured milk, and he fell to the ground.

I laughed as I held out my hand, and he grabbed it, pulling himself up.

"Ugh, why are we doing this again?" He asked me.

I blushed lightly. "W-Well...it-is for Woo-dy. I act-ually feel bad-for how-I trea-ted him in B-F-D-I. It was not-right..."

Coiny smirked, "Ah, you got a crush on him, don't ya?"

"What? No I do-n't!" I lied.

"Pin, I've been your friend for what feels like 2763 years. I know when you are lying. But don't worry. I'm just happy if you are happy. You love Woody? Then go for him!" Coiny encouraged me.

I grinned. "Tha-nks for sup-porting me, Coi-ny..."

He hugged me, then I waited for the cake to finish baking.

Timeskip 45 minutes

Woody's POV

"Aw, don't worry about it Woody! I'll make sure that if Pin doesn't respect you, I can protect you!" Balloony assured me. "Actually, she might pop me, so I'll need Cloudy's help, but I am willing to help!"

"Waah!" I cheered, showing my gratitude for my "dads."

As Balloony kept talking with me, I noticed Pin approach us. I screamed, and hid behind Balloony.

"Hey, what do you want?!" He asked the red female.

"I-I just wan-ted to tal-k wi-th Woo-dy. I feel so-rry for be-ing mean to him. I e-ven have this apo-lo-gy cake!" She admitted.

Balloony backed off, and I walked up to Pin, observing the cake.

"Woo-dy, I-am so so-rry for how I tre-ated you. Will you for-give me?" Pin asked.

I took a bite of the cake, and smiled, "Wah! I forgive you!"

She seemed shocked that I spoke clear words. I almost never do it, unless I am very excited.