I'd never abandon you... Taco x Reader

Requested by Caley668

Plot: (Y/N) and Taco have been dating for months, but after Book spread lies about Taco abandoning her team, (Y/N) is worried that Taco may abandon them soon...

(A/N): Platonic Teardrop x Reader

Your POV

Teardrop and I were having a staring contest to get my mind of off something I have been worrying about for a while.

We had been staring for 2763 hours!

Until I finally blinked.

"Ah, you win, TD!" I exclaimed, while laughing.

She nodded, and high-fived me. Until I felt upset again...about Taco...

You see, Book has been telling me that Taco is not loyal to her team. She says that Taco abandoned team GABOP. I tried telling Book that it must be a misunderstanding, but then she got this idea in my head that Taco would abandon me as well...

I really love her, but what if Book is right? What if Taco doesn't love me, and she leaves me? I'll be heartbroken!

I couldn't handle these thoughts. They were so painful that I began tearing up, but I left the scene before anyone could see me.

Taco's POV

I'm worried about (Y/N). Lately, they have been spending more time alone, and they look sad very often!

I love them so much, and seeing them like this hurts.

But something happened.

I heard Book laughing about something, and I approached her.

"What's so funny, Book?" I asked with a very harsh tone.

"You're just...the worst girlfriend ever. This is why (Y/N) is sad. They know you will abandon them!" Book told me.

I was furious. "YOU put that idea in their head!"

Book only kept laughing, more and more, as though she was going insane.

"Ugh. Forget you. I need to find (Y/N)." I said aloud.

I looked around for (Y/N), until I saw them sitting on the edge of a cliff.

I sat next to them. "Hey babe. Wanna tell me what's going on? I won't be mad..." I promised (Y/N).

They looked at me, with tears streaming down their cheeks. "Would you...ever abandon me?"

I pulled them in close, and stroked their back. "No, (Y/N).

"I'd never abandon you..."