It's...you? Profiley x Reader

Requested by Puffballisbestobject

Humanized

Soulmate AU

How it works: When you first touch your soulmate, you get a heart mark in their favorite color on your palm.

Your POV

I was watching the other contestants hang out with each other, while I sighed, looking at my palm.

Still no mark. I have not found my soulmate yet.

None if the other contestants are my soulmate. Trust me, I tried!

I sat on the bench, all alone, as Four announced that we were at the final 5.

Until another object presented themself. They were called...Profiley?

Four didn't seem to like their presence, and zapped them, making them fall over!

I was shocked! I ran over to the new, mysterious contestant, and held out my hand.

"A-Are you okay?" I asked in a worried tone.

Profiley lifted their head to see me, and I could have sworn they blush, but they still chuckled.

"I am just fine, my friend! You already know that I am Profiley, but who are you?" They questioned me.

I giggled. "My name is (Y/N)!"

As they took my hand, and I helped them up, I felt a warm feeling on my chest, and my palm began to glow!

Profiley's POV

(Y/N) just helped me get back on my feet. They are such an amazing person! And something tells me that (Y/N) is the one.

And I was right. My palm began to glow just like's (Y/N)'s, and when it stopped, I examined my palm to see a (Favorite/Color) heart.

I blushed, and saw their palm, which had a blue heart.

In unison, both of us muttered,

"It's...you?"

"Aw yeah! Looks like (Y/N) found their soulmate!" Leafy cheered.

The tall female who looked like a Flower was fangirling like a weirdo, but I didn't care.

I finally found my soulmate...