Together forever... Teardrop x Gelatin x Book

Requested by newbiealliance

Plot: In a murder mystery type of world (think of Among Us) Teardrop is the murderer. TD and Gelatin slowly start becoming friends with Book. At the final three, Teardrop reveals that she was the imposter all along, but Gelatin and Book skip so they can stay with TD forever.

(A/N): Implied Woody x Blocky

Teardrop's POV

*SLICE*

Woody's lifeless body dropped to the floor as I grinned. Perfect. One less target on the list to kill.

I quickly escaped the electrical room before anyone could catch me, and I bumped into my friend, Gelatin.

"Oh, hey Teardrop! You wanna do tasks with me?" He asked.

You see, Gelatin has become my best friend, and even though I am supposed to kill him, I can't bring myself to do it. I'll keep him alive.

Along with a certain female...

I nodded, signifying that I was willing to "complete" tasks with him.

We both ran over to admin, and I watched as he failed miserably to swipe his card, as I faked downloading data.

"Ugh! This is so hard! Teardrop, can you help?" Gelatin requested of me.

I panicked. As an imposter, I don't know how to do tasks.

I silently gulped as I approached the card, and nervously completed the task!

I did it!

"Ha, thanks TD!" Gelatin hugged me from behind, and I blushed.

"A-Anyways, I was wondering if you would be alright with us both protecting Book from the murderer? I really care about her..."

My eyes widened. He...wanted to keep her safe too?

I fluttered my arms vigorously, and he laughed at my enthusiasm.

"Alright then! Let's go find Book! How about we split up?" Gelatin suggested.

I smirked, knowing this would give me a chance to kill someone else...

Timeskip 5 minutes

I shot Blocky through the head, and he collapsed onto the ground. Aw, too bad his boyfriend Woody wasn't here to see this. He would have been heartbroken.

I never really liked either of them, after all...

I used a vent to reach the Medbay. I looked around to see Gelatin and Book, who were not facing my direction just yet.

Then they both turned around. "TD!"

Book gave me a hug, and I was very flustered. Gelatin joined in, and I felt a sense of pure bliss...

Narrator POV

Over that period of time, both Gelatin and Teardrop gained Book's trust, and the trio became close friends, and maybe more...

And then came the moment. The final three.

"So, I know one of us has to be the imposter. Who is going to fess up?" Book asked.

Gelatin bit his lip. "Maybe it's you..." He suggested.

Teardrop fluttered her arms, getting Book and Gelatin's attention.

As they looked at the water droplet, she pointed at herself.

"It was you, TD?!" Gelatin gasped.

TD nodded, ready to accept her fate.

Book held onto the green male's hand. "I know what we must do..."

No one was ejected - Skipped

Teardrop opened her eyes, to see both Gelatin and Book holding onto her.

"We don't care if you are the murderer, TD. We love you..." Gelatin confessed.

Book nodded, "Yes. Let's be together...Together forever..."