Silent love... Teardrop x Mute!Reader

Requested by 0PuroObsessedDemon0

Plot: Teardrop and (Y/N) both enjoy spending time together near a waterfall.

Narrator POV

(Y/N) and Teardrop decided to spend some alone time together, and go next to the calming waterfall, a place so beautiful yet unknown to the other contestants.

The sun was shining, and as its rays hit the gentle stream, a rainbow appeared.

Teardrop loved rainbows since she was a young droplet. They filled her with the same childish joy she felt long ago.

And (Y/N) loved seeing their girlfriend happy. They loved seeing TD smile.

And the best part...

Neither of them could speak, so they couldn't break the silence.

Both mute figures didn't care about the inability to speak. (Y/N) saw Teardrop as perfect, as did Teardrop when thinking about them.

(Y/N) let the water from the waterfall flow gently through their hands, blissful at the cooler temperature.

Teardrop picked a small daisy from the grass, and placed it gently in (Y/N)'s hair, grinning at their beauty.

(Y/N) blushed, then kissed their girlfriend on the cheek.

The mute couple held hands while listening to the soothing noises of not just the waterfall, but nature it its purest and most beautiful form.

Teardrop snuggled into her lover. Not asleep, but wanting cuddles.

(Y/N) found this adorable, and cuddled back.

Timeskip 1 hour

Teardrop opened their eyes, and gazed at (Y/N), who was asleep. More pretty than an angel.

The droplet blushed, but then grinned, and picked up (Y/N), making sure to walk slowly and carefully to not wake up her cute lover...

Teardrop made it to (Y/N)'s house, and placed the gender neutral person on their bed.

The female was tired as well, and decided to cuddle up to (Y/N).

Silent love...

It's really a beautiful thing...

Cherish it...