Now is cuddle time~ Pillow x Leafy

Requested by -Doodle-

Plot: Cuddle time uwu

Narrator POV

It was a cold night. The full and beautiful moon shone across the grass, yet no one wanted to view it. Not at all.

It was Winter. The temperature was low, and houses were filled with contestants who tried to stay warm.

One particular female walked into her house, sighing as she felt the cold escape from her body, and a welcoming sense of warmth surround her.

And who was the female? None other than Leafy. She had only went outside to visit her friends Pin and Coiny. Although the couple would have allowed her to stay overnight instead if traveling through the harsh weather, Leafy insisted that she returns home.

The kind girl smiled as she sat down on the couch, and greeted her girlfriend. "Hey Pillow, I'm back!"

Pillow turned to see Leafy. The sleepy lesbian kissed Leafy's cheek. "I'm glad you are, because I want cuddles."

Leafy nodded, "Yeah, but-"

"Did you make sure to get the hot chocolate?" The white female interrupted.

Her lover face palmed, "Ugh, no! I forgot about it! I only got the popcorn and chips!"

"That's okay..." Pillow assured the lemon leaf, pulling Leafy closer to her chest.

Leafy was flustered by the girl's actions. "P-Pillow! I need to leave and get the hot chocolate!"

The lesbian wrapped her arms around Leafy, and relaxed on the couch. "Later. Now is cuddle time~"

The other sighed, "Alright..."

The two females kept each other warm, Leafy being spooned by Pillow in a comforting form, and falling asleep. She wished every single day was like this.