Simp? Lollipop x Reader

Requested by Aster19WasTaken

Plot: (Y/N) can't help but find Lollipop's flirty attitude to be adorable!

Your POV

"It's not everyday I get to met someone as hot as you, (Y/N)~" Lollipop admitted.

I blushed lightly, and giggled. Lollipop has been flirting with me for a long time, and I honestly have a crush on her. First off, she is VERY hot. Second, her flirty remarks are adorable!

I'd do anything to make her become my girlfriend...

After daydreaming about the purple candy, I realized something horrifying...

What I truly am...

A...

Simp?

Gosh darn, I am a flipping simp for her!

Oh god why...

"What's the matter, am I too sexy for you, gorgeous?~" She asked me, in the mist flirty way possible.

I snapped out of my distracting and gay thoughts. "Uh, no! I-I mean...kinda...Ah, I mean-"

Lolli smirked at me, the one devilish yet beautiful expression that drives me crazy.

"Aw, didn't know you felt the same way~" She purred into my ear, and stroked my cheek.

Siqbtofywoduwkd9ehdof8ehfoeubeid WHAT IS SHE DOING?!

I AM TOO GAY FOR THIS!

I was redder than a tomato. "Lollipop, wh-why are you like this?"

She picked me up, and said something that shocked me. "I just can't help but express some of my feelings towards my crush~"

I'm...her crush?

"Y-You like me?" I asked for clarification.

The tall female smiled warmly. "Yes. I love you (Y/N)..."

She hugged my smaller figure, and kissed me.