I need a friend! Woody x Four

Requested by guypersonaaa

Plot: Four develops isophobia, the fear of being alone, and Woody helps him through it.

Four's POV

Where is everyone?

Why are they all gone?!

I can't find my friends! Or the other contestants!

Please, come back!

I need all of you!

"Please come back!" I yelled at the top of my lungs. But stupid me, no one could hear me! They all left, and now I'm alone!

And I'm afraid of being alone!

"Please!" I begged, "I'll never be mean again! Just end this! I need a friend!"

What if...

What if something happens?

I'm all alone, and if I get hurt, no one can save me...

For many hours, I searched everywhere, hoping I could find someone, anyone! Not on the Sun, not in the Ancient Pillars, not in the Giant Oven, not in the Desert, not even where I first held the contest! They're gone!

I don't even care who it has to be! Even if it's Two! Their company will be enough! Anyone's company will be enough!

Please...help me...

Narrator POV

Woody heard demonic, asexual crying from a distance. The balsa wood himself had just been taking a nap under a tree, before his former host's cries woke him up.

Woody sat up, half awake. He looked though all his surroundings, and spotted someone screaming and crying. From where he stood, all Woody could tell was that they were blue.

He got up quickly, and rushed to the distressed number. "Waah wah!"

Four heard Woody's voice, but didn't look for him. They stayed curled in a ball on the floor, knees up to their face, sobbing.

As Woody arrived at Four's side, he asked, "Wah, Four! What's wrong! You look depressed!"

The numerical value gave Woody a big hug, crying into his shoulder. "I'M SCARED, WOODY! I'm scared of being alone again!"

All the former coward did was hug him back, gently shushing him. "Wuh...Shh...Breathe in...and out..."

Four obeyed the object, taking a deep breath for a few seconds, then exhaling.

"Good, again." He requested of Four.

The host repeated this action multiple times, until his breathing slowed, and he was calm.

"Th-Thanks Woody..." Four wiped away tears. "Would you...stay by my side?"

Woody grinned, kissing the number's cheek. "Yeah!"

Four blushed deeply, and even more as Woody snuggled into their chest, enjoying the soft fur. "Aww...So soft!"

They chuckled, holding him closer.