Are you sincere? Lollipop x Marker

Requested by TipoNormal2lime

Plot: Marker regrets punishing Lollipop, and decides to apologize to her.

Marker's POV

"Hey Stapy?" I alerted Stapy.

"Uh, yeah Marker?" He asked.

I was silent for a minute. "Do you ever feel bad about punishing Lollipop in BFB 2 when she did nothing wrong? It's not like it was her fault. Lollipop probably would have wanted her team to find her instead of us, and I feel bad for hurting her..."

Stapy crossed his arms. "Well, I really don't care to apologize. She's kind of a jerk, after all..."

"Fine. I will apologize! And you don't have to!" I decided. Stapy my be the coolest friend I have, been sometimes were disagree. And he can hang out with Foldy.

Lollipop's POV

I was listening to Book ramble abouy how Taco "abandoned" the team. I already know Taco was trying to help, and even if she did abandon us, I don't blame her. Book is turning into a control freak...

"I am done listening to you, Book." I walked away from her, as I heard angry lesbian noises come from book.

Being distracted, I failed to notice that someone was in front of me, and I knocked them over.

I was dizzy, but then I saw who it was.

Marker.

I don't really like him, since he decided to punish me in BFB 2. Besides, my standards are too high for someone like Marker of all people.

He stood up. "Lollipop, I just wanted to apologize for hurting you in BFB 2. It wasn't your fault. I was just upset."

I raised an eyebrow. "Are you sincere?"

Marker got on his knees and practically begged, "Please forgive me! I won't do it again."

I sighed, "Whatever. I forgive you..."

"Yay!" He exclaimed, then pulling me into a hug, which caused me face to heat up.