To make things right... Firey x Leafy (Part 1)

Requested by Marcelony8

Plot: After Leafy won BFDI, Leafy always left her team's house to "do something." But in reality, she was just going to Firey, and she was going to confess to him in 2 days. The rest of her team wondered about where Leafy was going and tried to follow Leafy to where she was going. It always failed, but this time...they see.

Leafy's POV

It's been so long since I won BFDI, and got Dream Island. My team loves hanging out here with me, but I think they are catching on to my secret plan.

You see, I always tell my team I need to go out of the house to "do something," but that something is actually me going to see Firey.

I have a huge crush on him, and I plan on confessing my feelings for him in two days.

"Hey Pin! I'm just gonna go out and do something again! Be sure to tell the team that I left! Bye!" I shouted as I closed the door.

Just before the door closed, though, I could see I look of confusion on her face...

Pin's POV

I don't get it. What is Leafy always going out to do? I ask her everyday, but when I do, she just gets nervous and runs off!

And whenever the rests of the Losers try to follow her along with me, we fail to find out what Leafy is up too!

I decided to call my team up for a meeting. I knew Firey would not be here, because Leafy didn't exactly invite him into Dream Island, and when she did, Firey didn't want to be here.

"Can I ha-ve every-one's atten-tion?" I ask the Losers. Coiny is the first one who focuses his attention on me, and the rest of them follow his lead.

"I am sure we have all no-ticed Lea-fy's strange be-hav-ior. I know our plans have-not al-ways worked, but-we need to try a-gain! I be-live in all of you!" I said, trying to motive the team.

They all cheered, and I felt a streak of pride. I might just be a better leader than Leafy!

Firey's POV

I saw Leafy in the distance. She must have something to say to me!

I ran over to her. "Leafy!" I yelled.

She finally made it here. "Oh, hey Firey! I-I was wondering if...maybe I could stay over at your place for a while?"

Huh? She wants to hang out with me?

My crush. Wants to hang out with me.

...

Skh3al2uffjro2bfoehdofhwkdjend!

"Uh, yes! You can stay over!" I announce loudly.

"Hooray!" She cheered. Leafy is so cute when she is happy.

I noticed my flames grew higher. I hope she doesn't notice.

Timeskip 2 days

Leafy's POV

Today's the day.

I have to tell Firey that I love him...

"Uh, Firey, can we talk outside in the grass?" I requested of the flame.

Firey did not seem to understand what I wanted, but he happily replied, "Sure!"

Pin's POV

We finally found Leafy. She is...talking with Firey? But why?

I suddenly here Leafy begin to talk, so I tell my team to be quiet while I listen.

"Firey...I-I just wanted to say that...I am in love with you!" Leafy confessed.

Me, and the rest of the Losers gasped. We didn't know she had feelings for him!

We quieted down again to here Firey accept her confession, and I see them holding hands.

I don't know why, but I think Leafy keeping a secret from me was so upsetting, I stopped hiding, and stomped over to her.

"LEA-FY! Why did you not tell-me any of this? Why-did you al-ways vi-sit Firey when-you could-have made it up to your other friends?!" I screamed at her.

Leafy and Firey were both shocked by my sudden appearance.

Leafy soon took a deep breath, and answered.

"To make things right..."