Will you... Match x Pencil

Not Requested, but I know presmax_posts needs more Matchil content for the soul...

Plot: Pencil proposes to Match 😊

Pencil's POV

Match and I have been dating for 4 years. And today, I want to propose to her.

She's so amazing, and I have been in love with her for so long!

But, I csn't just walk up to her and pull out a ring. It's gotta be perfect!

I already got the PERFECT ring for Matchie! A beautiful, silver band ring with a heart-shaped amber gem, which matches her eyes! Only the best for my beautiful girlfriend, and soon to be wife!

Match was currently taking a nap on the couch. I took advantage of this, and set up an amazing setting outside, where the sun was setting, and magnificent mix of the warm colors could be seen. And of course, the wonderful garden Flower worked on!

Everything was ready. All I needed now was Match.

I walked up to my sleeping beauty, amd kissed her cheek. "Wake up Matchie. I have a surprise for you outside!"

Match sat up, rubbing her eyes. "Like, what is it, babe?"

I gently held her hand. "You'll just have to come and find out!"

She stood up, and I led her outside and showing her the sunset.

"Wow babe! This is like, so pretty! Just like you!" Match exclaimed.

"That'a not all..." I told her.

"Hm? Then like, what else, Pence-Pence?" She asked out of curiousity.

I went in from of her, and kneeled down, opening the small box to reveal the ring.

"Match, since the first day I met you, I knew we were meant to be together for life. I saw a perfect person within you. I have loved you for so long, and I want nothing more than to make you happy, babe. Today, I would like to further our relationship, and lead to marriage. Will you...marry me, Match?"

She gasped, tears streaming down her face. Then she pulled me into a hug, and screamed, "YES YES! I WILL MARRY YOU!"

I smiled, and kissed her cheek. "Thanks babe."

I held onto the ring, and slid in onto her finger.

"It's beautiful Pence-Pence!" Match exclaimed.

"And so are you..."