I am here for you... Leafy x Purple Face

Requested by MystikHope

Plot: Takes place in BFB 27. Leafy ditches the contest to prevent Purple Face's claustrophobia from getting too bad. He passes out in the end because of how safe he feels.

TW: Claustrophobia

Leafy's POV

I honestly have not been feeling great in these last competitions. Ever since Firey was eliminated, I have felt lonely. He was my best friend!

As I was participating in the contest, I noticed that Purple Face floated into a mysterious room, which for some reason was in this giant oven? I thought nothing of it, and continued the contest, trying to escape this giant oven.

Timeskip 20 minutes

As I was breaking the glass using various objects, I heard a scream coming from the same room Purple Face entered!

He might be in trouble!

But, if I check on him...I have to ditch the contest!

His screams got worse. Oh, who cares about a stupid competition, my friend needs help!

I climbed up a ladder that led me to that very room. I tried opening the door, but it was locked!

I banged on the door over and over again, until it finally opened.

"Purply, are you okay?!" I asked, the second I saw his figure.

He was in a corner, crying. He turned to see me. "L-Leafy!" Purple Man came closer to me, and I hugged him.

Purple Face's POV

I was feeling so scared. After being stuck in a box for years, I developed claustrophobia. It always felt as though the walls closed in on me, until I would be unable to breath. It was so scary.

But Leafy was here. Hugging me. I felt...calm...

"PF, it's okay!" She assured me.

"I am here for you..."

She kept hugging me, and my breathing slowed down. I began to feel calm...

"Oh Leafy, thank you for coming to help me feel better! I am so lucky to have you as a friend!" I thanked the female leaf.

Her face turned slightly red as she spoke again, "I am just glad I came in time to help! Gelatin has claustrophobia, so I have experience in helping objects with these issues!" Leafy explained.

"Ah! That..." I was starting to slow down in my speech, and I felt quite drowsy for some odd and unknown reason. "Leafy, I...feel...sleepy..."

Narrator POV

While Purple Face was trying to finish his sentence, he finally passed out. Leafy felt panicked, but saw the calm look on his face, and figured that maybe it was for a good reason.